IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Changing the subject completely (which is the beauty of this thread) I must report a strange occurrence in my house today. We had double glazing fitted to the back and, as you'd expect in the wilds of rural Devon, the work was carried out by a Manu and a Liverpool supporter :rolleyes: . Nothing strange there I hear you say and you'd be right.....however, here's the shocker....the Liverpool fan actually came from Liverpool!!! Bizarre enough on its own I know but there's more. When I went into my sons room with a pointed stick and a piece of raw meat he said he'd actually prefer a coffee!! And he was nice about all Joshuas posters and his autographed Leon Osman photo and we had a sensible conversation about footie. I realise some of you may find this all a little far fetched but it's true!! Truth really is sometimes stranger than fiction :o .

christ!! :huh: who would av thought it

bit of subject but isnt there a lot of ladies on here these hays :huh: ...nothing wrong with that by that fellow evertonians :D just saying.....welcome :D

i think its time to post some pictures of lovely ladies :D (anyone seen the lovely girl contest on father ted, superb that :lol: )

images655773_Cheryl_Tweedy2.jpg

and for the ladies....

0102fted.jpg

:D