Ian

Longest Thread!

How about three things you would like to do, see or achieve before you die?.

1. Much as they cause me grief, I would like to see my kids happy and successful

2. Everton win the Premiership and seal it with a 6-0 victory over RS at Goodison

3. Go over Niagra Falls in a barrel

ATB

Mac

How about three things you would like to do, see or achieve before you die?.

1. Much as they cause me grief, I would like to see my kids happy and successful

2. Everton win the Premiership and seal it with a 6-0 victory over RS at Goodison

3. Go over Niagra Falls in a barrel

ATB

Mac

I'l think of some answers later Mac but for the last 5 mins i'v been in the deepest daydream imagining your number 2 choice, what a day that would be :D:D:D:D

1. See Everton win the league, champions league, fa cup, carling cup and world club championship in one season

2. Become Prime Minister and make Britain great again

3. Make sure all my friends family and myself are happy

1. see Everton win the fa cup, leauge, champs league :)

2. eat the nicest english brekkie ever cooked :D

3. perform with ray davies and noel gallagher

Seen them win the Cup, and the League, and be successful in Europe, so my 3 are slightly different.

1....To win a large rollover lottery, and make sure that my wife and family dont have to struggle to survive like i had to.

2....To invent a smokeless Nicotine and tobacco, so the smokers can enjoy a cigarette without being treated like lepers.

3.... When my time comes to go to that big football stadium in the sky, i hope i go quickly and not linger around being nuisance to anybody.

Licker. ;)

ive nearly done my first one

want to see (or meet) my idols brian may slash and kirk hammett

see the blues lift at least one cup under moyes

see good ole united (hereford) get promoted FFS

1 See Everton win the premiership with PISTONE scoring the winner on the last game of the season against the Redshite.

2 Learn how to cook the perfect soft boiled egg

3 Would love to see my kids (if I ever have any) play for Everton

Adam, fill a saucepan with water, place it on the boil, meanwhile place the eggs in a container with hot water (from the tap) while you wait for the water to boil. Place a few drops of vinegar in the boiling water, use a spoon to place the eggs in the now boiling water. Time the egg for eggsactly ( :D ) 4 mins 30 secs.

Enjoy.

ATB

Mac

1 - See me Kids grow up, get a decent start, settle down & plough in to their own live's.

2- 30 Goals in a season by a Blues Striker

3 - Buy a new product from Microsoft without the obligatory Bugs & Glitches.

( perhaps pushing the cart with that one)

"Time the egg for eggsactly (  ) 4 mins 30 secs."

Thats hard boiled, but if you want a boiled egg to dip your soldiers in, 3 mins 40 seconds. :D   :D   :D

Depends upon the size of the eggs, I should have made myself clear, we get eggstra large :D

ATB

Mac

Just had someone from MBNA on the phone telling me that my new Everton credit card is on the way with a £5,000 limit :D . I only filled in the form at Goodison to get the salegirls off my back and to get a free hat...anyone fancy a holiday? :lol::lol: (how eggciting is that?)

Would you be flying from Eggseter, possibly flying into LAEGGS, I don't like planes I get the feeling they might eggsplode in mid air, but if you want to go to eggsotic places you have to have the eggsplorer attitude...........I'm sorry I'll stop now.

ATB

Mac

Please do Mac please do.

I ot my Everton Credit card about 3-4 years ago. Only got it cos it came a time when I was ordering a lot from the Everton megastore and you get a 10% discount if you use it which most of the time paid for the postage I had to pay.

Would you be flying from Eggseter, possibly flying into LAEGGS, I don't like planes I get the feeling they might eggsplode in mid air, but if you want to go to eggsotic places you have to have the eggsplorer attitude...........I'm sorry I'll stop now.

ATB

Mac

..........................eggscrutiating. ;)

I was tempted to continue, but I couldn't do it to you folks or myself, so I will make a timely eggsit. (sorry :D )

ATB

Mac

While you've been away Claire, it's been an eggsilerating time, full of eggsitement and I hope we can eggspect you to join in this eggshaustive topic.

I know I said I would stop, I LIED :D:D:D:D

ATB

Mac

Thought you finished with him?

I need updating i'v missed an episode of "The life of Claire" somewhere!

Maybe we can have a word with Z Cars and see if we can get a re run section so you can keep up to date or maybe even a longest tread +1 section like they have on sky.

Claire, if he can't be bothered to let you know he would not turn up, stuff him. I mean you're not married to him or engaged and judging by the amount of walking you do, is he worth the effort?.

I seem to remember a little bit of cyber-flirting going on when you first joined, get yourself a nice blue lad, at least after the sex you would have something decent to talk about. :D

Just forget your eggs-boyfriend :D:D:D:D:D , I can't help myself.

Sings - Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch.

ATB

Mac

We could make it a mission to find her a fella, Claire give us all qualities you look for in a bloke and let's see what we can do.

ATB

Mac

:lol::lol: Thanks everyon!!!!!

And yeah I did finish with him but then got back together but now who knows!

And I promised myself never to go out with an evertonian again so sorry everyone

:lol:   :lol:   Thanks everyon!!!!!

And yeah I did finish with him but then got back together but now who knows!

And I promised myself never to go out with an evertonian again so sorry everyone

Again, you say, I feel there is gossip there do tell, why never again?.

Oh and as an after thought, all gardeners, how do you stop the dog from p*ssing on the lawn?. Sensible answers only please (Fishman, I'm talking to you).

ATB

Mac

Oh and as an after thought, all gardeners, how do you stop the dog from p*ssing on the lawn?. Sensible answers only please (Fishman, I'm talking to you).

ATB

Mac

Just treated very very very badly by one

And get the dog a litter tray

If its a dog its OK, its the bitches that scorch the lawn.

I trained mine my rubbing its nose in it and shouting NO NO NO, as i was doing it.

Got to catch them early tho, cos you cant teach an old dog new tricks. :)

The bitch's water is very strong and kills the grass (brown patches), yet the Dogs never does it any Harm. :blink:

Dont Know why cos I'm not too well up on the Canine Knowledge. :)

ATB

Mac

i would say shoot it, that would definatly stop it :D

or

if its your own rub its nose in it like licker said, i no i wouldnt do it again (err not that i have :blink: )

if its someone elses definatly shoot it :D

we have a problem by ours with cats shittin and pissin, gobshites, just throw things at them now :D or get charlie on to it ( i will post a picture of charlie to show how why the cats shit themselves)

There's a footpath at the end of our cul-de-sac to a park so the road (and park) is constantly littered with dog-shit (there is a bin for it which people ignore). I'd happily push the owners face into the shit if I spotted someone not cleaning up after them :angry: .

Thanks for the advice all, one small problem Beano is a dog and yet his pee is still scorching the grass - we have tried tomato juice in his food (it's meant to neutralise certain chemicals in pee).

My next step is an elastic band or a nappy.

Cheers anyway folks.

ATB

Mac

I don't give a sh*t, I'd fight either of of the furry little f*ckers, still means my lawn is in sh*t order.

ATB

Mac