• Leon Osman
    • Tim Cahill
    • João Alves Jo
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Dan Gosling
    • Louis Saha

Pure bullshite, hope your proud Lescott and Kenwright! And before the happy clappy's come with their shite, the Lescott saga has fooked us over and in turn fooked the team over. That shite was woeful, utterly bollocks, spineless rubbish! I couldn't see that wretch Kenwright but his ego and bumbling has cost Everton dear, don't be suprised if Moyes walks real soon.

Pure bullshite, hope your proud Lescott and Kenwright! And before the happy clappy's come with their shite, the Lescott saga has fooked us over and in turn fooked the team over. That shite was woeful, utterly bollocks, spineless rubbish! I couldn't see that wretch Kenwright but his ego and bumbling has cost Everton dear, don't be suprised if Moyes walks real soon.

I think it was Arsenal that fooked us over, Cant blame Lescott either, i think he was one of the better players.

Baines poor defending was shown up a bit today, Hibbert was poor, Fellaini was in a dream .... Neville, Lescott and Pienaar at least put in a bit of a performance.

Have to get Yakubu, Arteta and Jags back as soon as possible, also need a couple of new players brought in or we will struggle this season. No match for Arsenal at all today, they were far superior all over the pitch.

My vote went to Neville.

No-one! What an embarrassment, a complete horror show to start the season.

That was the team most likely to finish 4th at best, I think that shows that unless severe changes are made and fast then today was a reflection of how far behind 4th we really are.

Get Lescott out of the club for the best price possible, regardless of Moyes' stance Lescott doesn;t want to play for the club so get him out. We cannot afford to keep him when we so obviously need players that wants to play for the club, and several of them. £20m+ will help us with that.

The team display was a complete shambles and I think everyone around the club is affected by this ridiculous saga continuing. Moyes should sell and move on.

However, I have very little faith in the club managing to bring any decent signings in within 2 weeks so we could end up completely fwecked until January.

Awful display

Pienaar maybe ran a lot but didnt do much at all except gave the ball away, had a couple of piss weak shots (why cant he get power behind them?) and left Baines to cope with Bendtnar alone which resulted in the first goal.

Then again not much else to choose from. Fellaini wasnt the worst so I'll prob go with him or maybe Saha who did more in the short time he had than most others.

I can't believe anyone voted for Neville, he was absolute rubbish, back to the pip of four years ago which isn't good.

agreed, back to my post from the other day about him in midfield, he got outclassed in another big game yesterday. move him to rightback and get hibbert out of the team, he had so many chances to cross it from the right yesterday and hit the first man everytime.

Edited by Blue4Ever

I can't believe anyone voted for Neville, he was absolute rubbish, back to the pip of four years ago which isn't good.

agreed, back to my post from the other day about him in midfield, he got outclassed in another big game yesterday. move him to rightback!

Between Neville & Saha for me.

Were you watching another game yesterday? we got beat 6-1 how the fuck any centermidfielder can be our best player when Arsenal just walked through the middle of the park at times is beyond me, he makes a few tackles a game thats it. Carsley offered us alot more and he wasnt the most technical player in the world. He didnt even seem bothered we were getting beat 6-0 and he's captian.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Where would you Fellaini then? I wouldn't even have him on the pitch after yesterday.

Fellaini done alot better than Neville, he could have been playing in there team instead of Song. Neville wouldnt have, I thought Fellaini tried alot harder than usual he was everywhere when it was 0-0 obivously none of the team could be bothered when it went to 4-0. People on here just defend Neville because he's captain he isnt good enough, he did have his best season for us last year I will say that but he isnt a defensive midfielder he's a rightback end of story.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Fellaini done alot better than Neville, he could have been playing in there team instead of Song. Neville wouldnt have, I thought Fellaini tried alot harder than usual he was everywhere when it was 0-0 obivously none of the team could be bothered when it went to 4-0. People on here just defend Neville because he's captain he isnt good enough, he did have his best season for us last year I will say that but he isnt a defensive midfielder he's a rightback end of story.

Agree on both points.

Were you watching another game yesterday? we got beat 6-1 how the fuck any centermidfielder can be our best player when Arsenal just walked through the middle of the park at times is beyond me, he makes a few tackles a game thats it. Carsley offered us alot more and he wasnt the most technical player in the world. He didnt even seem bothered we were getting beat 6-0 and he's captian.

We got beat 6-1 but at least Neville put in a good shift, at least throughout the game he looked like he was bothered about the scoreline along with Saha and Pienaar. I was merely stating my opinion, Neville has been praised not just by me for his performance yesterday so to be honest you can shut the fuck up. He did look bothered to be getting beat and in my opinion he is one of the best captains this club has had in a long time.

agreed, back to my post from the other day about him in midfield, he got outclassed in another big game yesterday. move him to rightback and get hibbert out of the team, he had so many chances to cross it from the right yesterday and hit the first man everytime.

I see Captain and Blue4 are having a rant at other peeps choice, but dont have the nuts to admit who they themselves voted for,

Who was it lads, c'mon dont be shy.

I see Captain and Blue4 are having a rant at other peeps choice, but dont have the nuts to admit who they themselves voted for,

Who was it lads, c'mon dont be shy.

Listen Bill am not having a go mate everyone has an opinion but Im fed up of people defending him when he's shite just because he's our captain.

I voted Fellaini but after second thoughts It can only be Pienaar tbh, everyone was shite and tbh there shouldnt of even been a motm because I couldnt say Pienaar was much better than Saha or Fellaini, the whole team were poor and getting beat 6-1 really does piss you off more after a summer ive had.

Total rubbish

I can't decide cause I stopped watching after the third goal it was to dissapointing and to embarrasing to continue to watch hopefully we get rid of Lescot his play was a joke if i had to i'd give it to Saha cause he scored

As you didn't bother watching it all how can you say that? Lescott was 1 of the better players.

Captain and Blue4, Fair comment it is all about peoples opinions, but its not necessary to have a go at someone just because their opinion differs from yours. You went Pienaar in the end and if you go back to my post i said it could have been Lescott or Pienaar, but i went for Neville because he was fighting a lone battle, Fellaini, Osman, and Cahill, gave him no help at all. IMO. ;)

I was actually disapointed with Neville yesterday. First time in a very long time i've been vocally annoyed with him at a game. I thought he was very poor and felt that Fellaini contributed more, only margianlly, throughout the game. It's all totally objective though, and its obvious we all saw a different game yesterday as I don't think that there was a single Everton fan who did not watch 50% of the game yesterday with there head in their hands.