IGNORED

Expecting Too Much?

Bill

All of a sudden i am getting all excited at the thought of two or three good signings coming in.

There is a possiblity that if the midfielder Banega, and the winger Bistro comes in we could see a subs bench of Fellaini, Cahill, Osman, Rodwell, and Jo a good looking bench. I would also like to see Taylor coming in to cover at centre Half.

Imagine the line up when Jags, Arteta and the Yak are back to fitness ..............

------------------- HOWARD -----------------

NEVILLE ---- YOBO ------ JAGIELKA --- BAINES

BISTROV ---- BANEGA ----- ARTETA --- PIENAAR

---------- YAKUBU ------- SAHA -------------

We could actually be watching some excellent on the floor football this season .....

Or am i expecting too much. :)

All of a sudden i am getting all excited at the thought of two or three good signings coming in.

There is a possiblity that if the midfielder Banega, and the winger Bistro comes in we could see a subs bench of Fellaini, Cahill, Osman, Rodwell, and Jo a good looking bench. I would also like to see Taylor coming in to cover at centre Half.

Imagine the line up when Jags, Arteta and the Yak are back to fitness ..............

------------------- HOWARD -----------------

NEVILLE ---- YOBO ------ JAGIELKA --- BAINES

BISTROV ---- BANEGA ----- ARTETA --- PIENAAR

---------- YAKUBU ------- SAHA -------------

We could actually be watching some excellent on the floor football this season .....

Or am i expecting too much. :)

It would be nice to see but yes, yes you are

would be nice if we had that much competition for starting spots instead of just making due as we are now .. would keep everyone on their toes.

I've got a feeling we'll be making an awesome run in the second half of the season, given the right players are signed and everyone is healthy.

Edited by holystove

Howard

Neville Taylor Jags Baines

Banega

Arteta Rodwell Pienaar

Yak Saha

Now that's a team.

Felli, Cahill, Vaughan, Yobo, Hibbert is a very good bench too.

No right winger ?, and Rodwell would'nt get in the starting 11 if we brought those players in, maybe in a season or so but not yet. IMO.