IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen a scouser in the kop?

The quality additions of Charlie Adam and Jordan Henderson obviously mean the leagues already yours. How big will the gap be between Liverpool and 2nd?

my favourite question on the Louis Saha Twitter Q & Q last night

"have you ever wanted to punch Steven Gerrard in the face, really hard?"

Unfortunately Saha didn't get the answer right.

Think his answer was a bit of a piss take, he says Gerrard is a good role model for kids

And with bloody This Is Anfield i get

Blue Adam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Have you tried this Liverpool forum:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php

One of the better and more popular Liverpool forums IMO. Still accepting registrations I believe.

I'm a member there so you can just tell me your questions and I'll create a thread there for you guys - only if the questions are viable and respectful though lol

Edited by Liverpool red

The outcome of this game will make a huge difference to the table (in terms of psychological perception). If Everton win, I think they go above Liverpool and have a game in hand, and suddenly Everton are 'top 6' material again - and Liverpool brought back to reality (just saying it as the papers will say it!)...

If Liverpool win, it will confirm that Liverpool are back on the up, and Everton's troubles are still ahead of them (again, just how the papers will play it).

Fascinating fixture though, even for neutrals - and the atmosphere's always been heated!

sitting on the fence a bit here, BUT I can see either Liverpool winning bar a decent margin 3-1, 4-1 OR Everton snatching it 1-0.. That's just a reflection of 'if Liverpool get on top, they have the firepower' / 'if Everton can stifle Liverpool like they almost did at City, they can win it'

Probably not the best prediction on an Everton board - but I'm not one for blowin' smoke up arses!