IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

article-2044340-0E2C156600000578-561_468x295.jpg

This picture just sums it up for me, the tool was looking straight at it and couldnt have had a better view, so how did he manage to get it so wrong?

I'm sure Suarez is already going down beyond the point he should have been, if this picture was taken at the moment of contact.

Secondly, i have something else that i need clearing up. I was in the gods at the grand old lady and I saw the inccident where Jags fouled that diving little twat (but it was a penalty, if you leave your leg there, of course he'll take it) but am i right in thinking that Jags didn't get carded?

And can someone confirm as to whether you will receive a card end of, if you give away a penalty, malicious or not?

I got the impression that you had to be given a card if you fouled in the box? If so, thats another fuck-up by Atkinson, and that went unoticed?

P.s. Massive respect to Redside and the other Liverpool fans that post on this forum, respectfully and mutually. Those two inbred twats who came on before, really don't do your support any favours and i for one (and i'm guessing many others on here), appreciate the way you guys have dealt with their inteventions. That includes BlueSky and other team supporters. From my perspective, I've enjoyed the neautral debates that have emerged in recent weeks and i have to say (although i don't always agree or respond), i think your well constructed and often 'deep' posts are entertaining and thought provoking. So thanks again! ten :)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic