IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on!......... the above picture tells all, Jags has just rabbit punched him!!...that's why he went down like he'd been shot.

And on the subject of Adam, he wasn't try to help Rodwell in the slightest.He WAS straight in asking for a red, when he got what he wanted, he started puhing Rodwell away, partly to try and look look like a top bloke (ie, come on Jack, don't be silly).....but mainly to get the game going.

When cahill was booked for his high foot against Adam.....Adams studs clashed with Tims....same height, only Cahill got booked, why was that?........oh shit, silly mesad.png .

It was Adams ball. Cahill had no right to go for it.

Press control, then use the + or - keys to enlarge or diminish. The mouse wheel can do the same sometimes as long as you press control too.

Thanks man, knew about that (do work with computers ;) ) but i didnt just want to increase the whole screen size, computer is a little old and freaks out if i play with it :)

III. A claim will only be successful under this Regulation where a Claimant satisfies the

Commission so that it is sure that –

(a) The circumstances of the dismissal under review are truly exceptional,

such that the standard punishment should not be applied; and

b..As a result of the truly exceptional circumstances the standard

punishment would be clearly excessive.

IV. In considering the matters at III above, the Commission shall have regard to:

(a) The applicable Law(s) of the Game and any relevant FIFA instructions

and/or guidelines;

b..The nature of the dismissal off ence, and in particular any intent,

recklessness, negligence or other state of mind of the Player;

© Where applicable, the level of force used;

(d) Any injury to an opponent caused by the dismissal off ence;

(e) Any other impact on the game in which the dismissal occurred;

(f) The prevalence of the type of off ence in question in football generally;

(g) The wider interests of football in applying consistent punishments for

dismissal offences.

happy.png

My eyes are crap Matt and I can read that (with my glasses on admittedly).

I suggest a visit to the opticiantongue.png .

No idea why it came out that size btw....was a straight copy/paste from the FA regsdont%20know.gif .

Thanks Mike.... rolleyes.gif Even with my glasses on it was a struggle, getting old at 28..... crying.gif

Thanks Avin too, much easier smile.png by that logic we have every chance of it being rescinded. Did I see somewhere else that the ref can recall the decision?

Edited by Matt

So, in essence, it doesn't matter how many shirts we sell or how many fans we can attract in distant lands. It's irrelevant. Whatever happens over the next few seasons, if we sink like the titanic or we go on to prosper I'm proud I was born a Blue.

Today was the same old story, but I wouldn't buy another book.

As the old saying goes...

Evertonians are born, not manufactured.

------------------------------------------------------------------

of course it matters. everton has one purpose to win football matches, nothing else. in modern football to win matches we need money.

"evertonians are born, not manufactued" does not mean anything to me. its just a swipe at reds. forget them and support the blues. out of 90 league clubs 85 are easily smaller than us. remember how lucky you are to be a blue, the history the great days an historic stadium and the legends who have played for us. the "evertonians are born, not manufactured" is small minded, small club mentality, we're not rochdale or bury we go to the match and create a great atmosphere we have great support (and not just from merseyside). we need to be proud of how big our club is and im sure others will want to be part of our future success.

we should be asking why other prem clubs with little or no success for the last 20 years have more foriegn and out of town support than us, why? its because we've fell behind in the marketing of this great club, we need their cash.

"if we sink like the titanic or we go on to prosper I'm proud I was born a Blue" thats fantastic but its expected and not worth stating all true football fans stick by their team through thick n thin, again we are lucky to be blue.

So, in essence, it doesn't matter how many shirts we sell or how many fans we can attract in distant lands. It's irrelevant. Whatever happens over the next few seasons, if we sink like the titanic or we go on to prosper I'm proud I was born a Blue.

of course it matters. everton has one purpose to win football matches, nothing else. in modern football to win matches we need money.

"evertonians are born, not manufactued" does not mean anything to me. its just a swipe at reds. forget them and support the blues. out of 90 league clubs 85 are easily smaller than us. remember how lucky you are to be a blue, the history the great days an historic stadium and the legends who have played for us. the "evertonians are born, not manufactured" is small minded, small club mentality, we're not rochdale or bury we go to the match and create a great atmosphere we have great support (and not just from merseyside). we need to be proud of how big our club is and im sure others will want to be part of our future success.

we should be asking why other prem clubs with little or no success for the last 20 years have more foriegn and out of town support than us, why? its because we've fell behind in the marketing of this great club, we need their cash.

"if we sink like the titanic or we go on to prosper I'm proud I was born a Blue" thats fantastic but its expected and not worth stating all true football fans stick by their team through thick n thin, again we are lucky to be blue.

Hi mate, and welcome. Decent first post.

Felt quite emotional after reading that. Proper cheesed off after yesterday but that picked me up just a little bit. And the missus is out jump for joy.gifbeer.gif

Top first post

how is it adam's and not cahill's? the ball is there to be won if it's in the possession of someone or not..if both went in same height that says 50/50 to me...not like adam had it at his feet and cahill went in with a high foot

Didn't you notice Marco!.......Adams had his name written on the ball in black felt tip pen....it was HIS ball and Cahill had no right to ask him for itdont%20know.gif

http://www.dailymail...l.html?ITO=1490

I suppose this could go here....

From the article

Neither did so deliberately and will have watched the replays to see if they can improve positioning or judgement to prevent repetition of such errors.

Could Atkinson have improved his positioning? He was stood right ferking there

Edited by codders78

this might cause some friction here, but ive watched Adams reaction following the red card and I think he is getting in there to defend the challenge. He tries pulling Lucas away and manages to talk with Cahill too keeping him out of trouble. Really dont think he is trying to influence the ref in the negative way thats being interpreted though the replays dont show much.

this might cause some friction here, but ive watched Adams reaction following the red card and I think he is getting in there to defend the challenge. He tries pulling Lucas away and manages to talk with Cahill too keeping him out of trouble. Really dont think he is trying to influence the ref in the negative way thats being interpreted though the replays dont show much.

Don't do it man. You know what will happen. Being reasonable brings you problems. biggrin.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.