IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

You guys know me and the fact I don't swear online. Just to show you how I feel:

THAT WAS NEVER A FUCKING RED CARD!

SUAREZ IS FUCKING SHIT!

ATKINSON IS A FUCKING RED BIASED BASTARD!

I am sorry for any offense and I will accept a red card from Admin for that. I just feel so strongly.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way of the world.

Certain teams get the rub of the green time and time again.

It was 60:40 to Everton before the sending off, and it totally changed the game - although Everton put in a cracking performance, 10 men in the heat too... it was just too much to ask.

Liverpool will claim the win proves their top 4 credentials - but I saw nothing in the game to support that

Everton don't need a few idiots potentially costing the club yet MORE money and looking like bad sports.

Everton were robbed, we all saw it - and I'm a neutral - there's no need to lose the plot with missiles.

I think all of us agree on that one, idiots throwing stuff makes us look bad even if it is only one in a crowd of thousands, it still looks bad. But the tv cameras picked him up. Perhaps he will get some form of punishment.

Pity they can't hang you for highway robbery anymore either cos there were 11 red shirts and one yellow one out there could be looking at doing the hemp fandango.

Suarez is overrated.

He's in a decent team and scores. So does Kuyt. They just like to hype up certain players. I'm not bitter - I have a real soft spot for Liverpool, but he's not been around long enough to be so highly acclaimed.

He had a chance to stand up after that tackle and at least show the ref there was no proper contact.

That said, it would have made no difference, the ref virtually had his red card out before the tackle even went in. FAR too eager for a pro ref. He gave himself no time to think.

Of course he would say that. Lying shite. He saw it cos he was there and was watching the game.

I wouldn't have any problem if he said "it looked nasty at the time, but I've seen the replay, and it was a bad decision".

In the heat of the moment, it did look very rash - but he could show some class and say "just goes to show, not to jump to conclusions"

The main worry for me, is that Suarez will run rings around our back 4, and while I think he is over rated, it wouldnt surprise me if he won a penalty, or twisted Distin inside out.

Wish I had put money on it now. Although Distin twisted himself inside out, im still taking it!

Overall it started off quite even, both teams attacking, and although Suarez missed a sitter it was even. Then that fucking dickhead referee makes such a fucking diabolical decision that the game was ruined. With the tactics we were employing and the shakyness of our defence, keeping a clean sheet was never going to be an option, so we needed to score, but instead we sat everyone back, and while our attacking play mildly improved in the second half, it was inevitable as our midfield lost all its shape, leaving the back 4 open. Dagleish used his substitions wisely but instead we didnt. Saha up front all on his own and Cahill playing out wide, were never going to win us the match, with the former giving the ball away with every other touch, but because Moyes wanted his individuals on the pitch, instead of working on the team shape, it was a matter of time as soon as Liverpool put their foot down.

Howard - cracking penalty save, and not much he could do about the 2 goals.

Baines was good going forward but had dodgy moments at the back. He should have been tighter to Carroll for their goal. At least he kept trying, which is more than could be said for some of them.

Distin was looking very solid and covering for Jags all the time, but fuck knows what he was doing for their second. He does a lot of good things in a game but he costs us goals.

Jags was a fucking liability. When they lined up in the tunnel his head was down, and looked like he didnt want to be there. He had no need to dive in for the penalty either. I never want to see him wear the captains armband again.

Hibbert did quite well. Positionally he is was off at times, but he got forward well and put in a couple of decent balls.

Fellaini was solid. He kept the ball quite well and imposed himself when it was possible. He clearly had a niggle for the last 15mins as he wasnt running comfortably at all, but he still gave everything.

Rodwell was doing a really good job until he got sent off. An impressive 20minute cameo.

Osman worked hard but never got into the game properly. As soon as he came off though the midfield went to pot, which probably shows he does more than meets the eye.

Coleman also worked hard and kept plugging away. He is losing his spark as a RM so I think its time we started developing him at the back.

Cahill was again another who worked hard but also never really got into the game. As soon as he was moved wide, either him or Saha should have been sacrificed to protect our defensive shape.

Saha was really poor. Yes he had a couple of decent shots when the Liverpool defence gave him lots of space, but he didnt contribute. He didnt work hard enough, he didnt compete enough and I wouldnt be dissapointed if he didnt start the next few games. He is a quality player but unless he plays alongside someone that will give Saha space, he doesnt do enough.

Drenthe looked lively when he came on and showed more passion than some of them. Why the hell he didnt come on sooner is beyond me, as he seemed the perfect player to use on the counter against Liverpools back four, alongside Coleman.

Neville was a pointless subsitiute. As soon as Moyes did that, we gave them the edge. We lost our shape, we werent as high up the pitch, and while Neville did alright himself when he came on, his introduction, alongside the players we already had on, were the begining of our downfall.

Vellios didnt have nearly enough time to make an impact, but he still won more ball in the air than Saha did all game. He chased more, he even created a chance for Saha, but it was too little too late.

A majority of the players out there today gave it their all, and they deserve a lot of credit, but I still think that had we not had Rodwell sent off, then we still would have struggled as they put their foot down. The referee should have the book thrown at him for that performance as in an already potentially volatile game, he has wound everyone up, and while I dont in any way agree with the bottle throwing etc, had that awful decision not been given, I bet it would never have happened.

BlueSky we get a lot of decisions like that against us in derby matches. It is something we have come to expect. Yes it is unfair, but that is just the way of life being a bluenose. (No I am not bitter, apart from when it happens.)

I saw Roy Keane break Alfie Hangerlaand's leg and not get sent off - only for him to say in his biography "I went for him"

And 'Taggart' time at Old Trafford - 7 minutes of bloody extra time.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you do wonder how 'clean' a game it can really be. Just from the law of averages and the money involved.

United get ALL 6 games at home after CL. City all six away. VERY bloody credible that is

Just got back from the match,

Have to say you were on top before the sending off and that really changed the game it was never a red card i could see that from where i was sitting very poor reffing IMO.

There was a lot more tackles worse.

The coin and bottle throwing by a select few was crazy and really disgusting.

I feel for you, the ref really made this derby about himself rather than the football that was being played.

Just got back from the match,

Have to say you were on top before the sending off and that really changed the game it was never a red card i could see that from where i was sitting very poor reffing IMO.

There was a lot more tackles worse.

The coin and bottle throwing by a select few was crazy and really disgusting.

I feel for you, the ref really made this derby about himself rather than the football that was being played.

Dont think we can call it a game really, but thank you for honesty and balanced view. More than can be said about your manager.

wish someone threw a brick at him good on them

The more you post the more you come across as a complete tool

Edited by Matt

I fucking hate Suarez and Atkinson. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of you, we were in total control until that 'reckless tackle' from Rodwell which was about as reckless as a wet fart. The penalty wasn't a penalty and to be honest Howard made a fantastic stop, its just a shame that in the end we coulden't nab a point (or 3). To be honest though 2-0 with ten men isn't bad, I think we played pretty well today to be honest it just annoys me how EVERY derby we are against referees, it's a load of bollocks.

I fucking hate Suarez and Atkinson. Just thought I'd share that with the rest of you, we were in total control until that 'reckless tackle' from Rodwell which was about as reckless as a wet fart. The penalty wasn't a penalty and to be honest Howard made a fantastic stop, its just a shame that in the end we coulden't nab a point (or 3). To be honest though 2-0 with ten men isn't bad, I think we played pretty well today to be honest it just annoys me how EVERY derby we are against referees, it's a load of bollocks.

The penalty was 100% a penalty in my eyes mate. Suarez may have seen it coming, but that's his job. Jagielka showed inexperience and clumsiness, and made enough contact to give the ref an easy call.

From where I was standing it didn't look like one and people who were watching at home said it wasn't but I'll respect your opinion and watch it back on MOTD tonight. I just can't get over how much I hate Suarez at the moment, cheated from the first minute to the last.

come on man, it was a clear pen, Suarez just turned Jags and Jags took him out. Completely agree with you on the card, disgraceful decision which ruined the game and i feel is the reason so many blues are overreacting towards the goofy looking forward in red.