IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez may have been hurt for all we know, as Rowell's leg does eventually clash with his instep, but Suarez didn't get Rodwell sent off.

I think in our last 2 games the refs have been punishing us for anything deemed to be physical. It all stinks of a conspiracy to me, typical of when the top teams cry that they don't get decisions, or clubs are going in too hard, and the refs respond by handing cards out, in order to accommodate them.

Rodwell has been unlucky recently, but hopefully his card will be appealed.

Edited by Avinalaff

I'm just wondering if the referee scored the two goals?, or had a header cleared off the line?, or hit the woodwork twice,

because if it was him, then that's a top performance.

However....contrary to popular opinion on this 'forum', I think it was the Liverpool players that won the game,

I know you Bitters really do love to be painted as the victim in *EVERY CASE* but today you were soundly beaten,

the only thing you are right about....is that Rodwell shouldn't have went, but Cahill or that big Belgian plank could have.

I'd like to see Neverton relegated, but then again, I do like the sound of the whining you hear after every 'injustice' at the hands of those horrible Kopites.

Toodle pip chums.

Well lads use have lost your first fa cup final of the season,use only have to wait till feb 25th for the next,look on the bright side though it could/should have been 5.0 today,deep down use know your no match for the mighty red men.

'Use' need to learn how to write and express yourselves properly without looking like illiterate uneducated little gobshites that spent their school days hanging on street corners, asking every passer by for a bifter, while your mother entertained strangers wondering which one of them was your father. wink.png

Well lads use have lost your first fa cup final of the season,use only have to wait till feb 25th for the next,look on the bright side though it could/should have been 5.0 today,deep down use know your no match for the mighty red men.

What a fucking joke of a red you are, I feel embarrassed violent.gif

It's called entertainment fella, if you will....'banter', I've had enough good natured 'banter' from Bitters over the last few years the club was on the precipice,

so don't talk down to me, for doing exactly the same as they have done in the past on various forums, you self righteous gobshite.

Thanks mate, appreciate that

your tiny brain couldn't fathom the size of how little i give a fuck if you appreciate anythin i say..as redside say you're makin yourself look a twat...have some dignity for once and actually admit the ref got it wrong..bet you weren't sayin the ref didn't score all 4 against tottenham..

It's called entertainment fella, if you will....'banter', I've had enough good natured 'banter' from Bitters over the last few years the club was on the precipice,

so don't talk down to me, for doing exactly the same as they have done in the past on various forums, you self righteous gobshite.

redshitebitter.jpg

I talk down to you as you are a joke of a supporter

Banter all you want but coming on here all high and mighty acting like a prize pick is just embarrassing.

little chav kids like you are who give real LFC supporters bad names.

Now i hear Mummy calling you for bed.

I watched the game at my local in Sabah, Malaysia. Surrounded by Reds I was. At first I thought how fantastic it would have been if I was surround by Blues out here before the big game. Pre-KO (with my Tiger Beer in hand) I was thinking about how EFC could have managed things better oversea's and if we had now played at the Kings Dock, or had any other form of new Stadia, better marketing, more investment, better players etc then would we have been able to produce a more vast fanbase?

I envied the way our rivals had managed to attract this. As the players walked out to Z-Cars I found myself actually congratulating LFC for something!

I pondered, would this bar have been filled with Blue shirts instead if any of the above had of materialised? The Bar contained myself, various Standard Chartered/Carlsberg Logos & You'll never walk alone. But then I realised that the majority that surrounded me didn't actually understand the enormity of this encounter. As I cheered on the Blues and let out 'offt's' as Cahill went close, I received confused looks at why I supported a less 'glamorous team'.

See, the Liverpool 'fans' that surrounded me tonight had never been to England, let alone Liverpool before. They didn't know about the 1989 FA Cup Final, they hadn't heard of Stanley Park, Bill Shankley or Alan Ball. In fact, some of them didn't even know this was a derby (or what a derby was!).

The defeat was gutting, but then I realised that a win for my team would have ment more than a LFC win did to everyone else in the establishment.

So, in essence, it doesn't matter how many shirts we sell or how many fans we can attract in distant lands. It's irrelevant. Whatever happens over the next few seasons, if we sink like the titanic or we go on to prosper I'm proud I was born a Blue.

Today was the same old story, but I wouldn't buy another book.

As the old saying goes...

Evertonians are born, not manufactured.

Redside, complete respect for the way you have handled yourself on here.

It would be easy to come on here and act like these idiots do, so just a quick nice one for not being a cunt. If you get what I mean.

It's because i am not a moron :D

Cheers i have felt quite welcome here was just going to come in to see the opinion's before the game.

But i am feeling i my stick around for a bit.

Right, just had confirmation that the sending off was the worst decision of all time! Just shown my misses the incident, and trust me she knows as much about football as I do about quantum physics, her reaction was "he got the ball" "and the guy in the red JUMPS a bit high" Nuff said, perhaps she'll ref a prem match one day!

28 seconds in Hibbert went in strong and won the ball, Atkinson gave a free kick, knew what was coming from there, game over match in the bag for the red shite and some of them even manage to brag over a piss poor performance against 10 men with a ref doing everything he could to help them.

We've bee fucked over by the ref nearly every game this season, and never get a fair share of decisions over a season. The FA need to sort it out because this system obviously doesn't work. I had the same thought last week when I seen Webb was ref, that I did when Atkinson was given the derby. If certain referees are so shite/bias/blantant-cheats that fans can differentiate them from the rest of the other refs it's time for change. Refs have a hard job, lots of pressure so they can be forgiven for the odd mistake(Ref against Wigan-looked amateur but his performance although shit was honest and he just had a 'mare) but these aren't even mistakes they're cheating.

QPR-ref could have done better

B'burn-biased ref

Villa-biased ref

Wigan-awful ref(jus didn't get anything right for or against)

City-biased ref

Liverpool-biased ref

This will make me sound bitter, but it's every season. Am sick of it.

I don't support Everton but this is a reasonable board, with half decent opinions.

Some people see a little bit wider than JUST their own club and like seeing what goes on elsewhere.

When you really know your football history, you'll realise that most clubs came from similar backgrounds, and that most fans are alike. We're all powerless peasants who stick with our clubs day in day out, whilst the 'business' end of the club 'markets' to us.

By and large the Everton lads on here have been more welcoming than you might reasonably expect. It doesn't deserve idiots on a 'wind up' mission. It only gives supporters a bad name doing that