IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terrified for this game for the same reason I was terrified after the City game and will be for Chelski and Utd too. Weve not played 1 decent game all season that I can remember and a just waiting to be taken apart.

Still, going the pub with a bunch of reds, I'll at least get beer out of them!

http://www.football3...inancial-divide

Moyes talking about the financial divide - yet again....... which yes there is, and which everyone is all aware of and yes I hate.

But... Moyes is paid very much relative to the top managers in the league, and if this is another prelude to a joke of a park the bus and shackle Charlie Adam and Suarez and hope Cahill nudges one in I will be appalled.

Play two wingers and two strikers and test that defence.

Liverpool have kept only one clean sheet and I expect us to try and keep it that way.

Nerves are starting to kick in.

Edited by Hafnia

terrified for this game for the same reason I was terrified after the City game and will be for Chelski and Utd too. Weve not played 1 decent game all season that I can remember and a just waiting to be taken apart.

Still, going the pub with a bunch of reds, I'll at least get beer out of them!

Not sure how you can be that worried! you played a so called 'title contender' and sure, you lost, away, but not without a good showing - however negative you might see it.

So now you're at home against (in theory) a weaker side than City. EVERYTHING to play for.

If you win this, you got above Liverpool and have a game in hand. Folks are talking about how decent Liverpool are at the moment - so with a win, surely that's putting you in an even better light than them?

Your season won't be determined by what happens tomorrow - whatever the outcome.

Not sure how you can be that worried! you played a so called 'title contender' and sure, you lost, away, but not without a good showing - however negative you might see it.

So now you're at home against (in theory) a weaker side than City. EVERYTHING to play for.

If you win this, you got above Liverpool and have a game in hand. Folks are talking about how decent Liverpool are at the moment - so with a win, surely that's putting you in an even better light than them?

Your season won't be determined by what happens tomorrow - whatever the outcome.

A merseyside derby is different to a liverpudlian than anyone else can understand chap.

A merseyside derby is different to a liverpudlian than anyone else can understand chap.

All great derbies are like that. But the fact remains - the outcome of both teams seasons will not be determined by tomorrow's game.

If Liverpool lose tomorrow - will Dalglish resign in shame? no - cos you all know deep down, it's NOT the entire season in one game.

Huge game emotionally. It's not a huge game to decide long term fate.

All great derbies are like that. But the fact remains - the outcome of both teams seasons will not be determined by tomorrow's game.

If Liverpool lose tomorrow - will Dalglish resign in shame? no - cos you all know deep down, it's NOT the entire season in one game.

He did last time

You are wrong my friend the merseyside derby is different form most.

Family's will be split tomorrow and there is not may derbies like it, where farther and son mother and daughter will be cheering on there "team" there is no getting away from it win or lose.

The city comes to a standstill.

Its all about bragging rights tomorrow not league points.

You are wrong my friend the merseyside derby is different form most.

Family's will be split tomorrow and there is not may derbies like it, where farther and son mother and daughter will be cheering on there "team" there is no getting away from it win or lose.

The city comes to a standstill.

Its all about bragging rights tomorrow not league points.

Same the world over... Rangers and Celtic, Mancs, Brummies, Milan.

Very special days, but not unique to Liverpool.

Anyway... it's an early night for me.

Best of luck ALL... looking forward to a cracking match as a neutral. Genuinely can't predict it, and would prefer a draw to neutralise you both!

Be good out there, and watch out for them scousers!

Same the world over... Rangers and Celtic, Mancs, Brummies, Milan.

Very special days, but not unique to Liverpool.

Anyway... it's an early night for me.

Best of luck ALL... looking forward to a cracking match as a neutral. Genuinely can't predict it, and would prefer a draw to neutralise you both!

Be good out there, and watch out for them scousers!

Only old firm derby and milan come close

I'm not confident about this game, Downing, Young, and Suarez will tear our defence to ribbons, and at least one of those will get a penalty at some time in the game. 0-3 is about all i can expect.

Blimey bill, I know you said you aren't confident but if we were to be playing a hybrid of Liverpool and man united today, I think I would be on the ale at 8am, or is that what caused the post?

Baines will nullify downing as long as we play drenthe on the left, as they have no real right back. Ideal opportunity for us to get at them. They played skittle there against spurs and he was useless.

i think Drenthe has to play today, due to the lack of a proper right back for them, then we might have a slight chance, otherwise i don't hold much hope for us, id like to see Barkley play, but Moyes will never do that i dont think

We have Kelly fit and there is a chance johnson could be ready to only worry is Agger really.

Uhh. The starting whistle is very close. Wish we will see crackling game today and a one derby without ref not helping reds. 3-1 for us. Baines, Osman and Drenthe.

Howard

Hibbo,Jags,Distin,Baines

Coleman/Maggie, Felli, Rodwell,Osman,Drenthe

Cahill

Saha/Vellios/Straka

COYB!

Edited by LexKing