IGNORED

Liverpool (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a royal fuck up. Bollock well and truly dropped. it happens from time to time usually in the derby crying.gif

It just ruins what should have been a great game. I thought it was shaping up to be a good match and a goal would have sparked it into life. Everyone suffers due to a very hasty refereeing decision

The only part that touches Suarez is his knee, which obviously is going to be there by accident. I'd love the FA to actually do something about Atkinson because he's an absolute bellend but of course they won't because we must have 'Respect for the Official'.

After that game I have no respect at all for the match officials.

Are you trying to say that it was a foul? :/

I'm asking what the ruling is.

Can you go in hard regardless of whether you catch the man?

You need to ask 'what if' and that's why the ruling needs to be clear. Had Suarez' leg been there, would it be a dangerous foul? The fact that his leg 'wasn't' there is irrelevant. My first reaction was based on him getting the ball cleanly, but I don't know if that is enough for it to be within the rules.

I dont know the rule exactly but its something like;

You can go in with as much force is needed so long as you take the ball and dont show any intent to injure the player.

Based on that judgement its not a foul, he slides in at a normal speed and takes the ball cleanly, if you look at his head he's looking past LS at where the ball has hone so no malicion. (sp)

It's called entertainment fella, if you will....'banter', I've had enough good natured 'banter' from Bitters over the last few years the club was on the precipice,

so don't talk down to me, for doing exactly the same as they have done in the past on various forums, you self righteous gobshite.

lad...before you go to bed turn all your gas taps on, it's ace!

If the referee believes their was genuine intent OR the challenge was so wreckless (even without intent) that it posed a danger, he's entitled to send off

I think you mean reckless....though as Suarez wasn't remotely damaged I suppose it could be described as wreckless as well (at a stretch).

We played well today or we were playing well today. Moyes set up alright (even after the misjustice). We were just robbed of the excellent game we should have seen by an inferior referee.

Today I'm not ashamed by the performance or result, I am still suffering disbelief at how we have been once again anally fucked by shit refereeing and to be honest I don't think I'm being bitter saying this, the refs fooking hate us!!!

Worst tackle in the game was Charlie Adams and that should have been a yellow(not that he got one like). If that refs not sacked, Everton should seriously pursue another football association because the English FA are corrupt as fuck

King Kenny thought they were great. What a joke. they played shit and got lucky they had a cunt for a ref

Edited by pete0

Worst tackle in the game was Charlie Adams and that should have been a yellow(not that he got one like). If that refs not sacked, Everton should seriously pursue another football association because the English FA are corrupt as fuck

King Kenny thought they were great. What a joke. they played shit and got lucky they had a cunt for a ref

Not even mentioned on MOTD!

Not even mentioned on MOTD!

Jus had a kopite say how bad Hibberts challenge was cos he's jus seen it pointed out. Replied to him Adams was just as bad. Kopite: What you on about? Didn't see it .. Can't remember it mustn't have been that bad, they didn't show it

Me: blink.png

If a trailing leg takes the opponent down after the ball is won then it's not a foul is it.

Ref was a joke! As moyes said, he hasn't ref'd one of our games since his last terrible performance that was critisised by him and round. They got £8k fines each and this was his first everton game since then.

Edited by StevO

This is why you shouldn't be on our forum - fuck off!

If you bothered to actually read - I stated very clearly during the game, it was never a sending off. This isn't about the incident, it's about the rules - totally different subject.

It was never a sending off. Go and actually read what people post before you shout your mouth off.

I know it's been a bad day, but 90% of folks on here have shown class, I suggest you take their lead.

I think you mean reckless....though as Suarez wasn't remotely damaged I suppose it could be described as wreckless as well (at a stretch).

I do indeed @ reckless!!

As for the tackle - It would have to be a miraculous stretch to see it as reckless. Looked a solid tackle, got the ball, couldn't see any intent... you'd be pushing it to justify a yellow.

Of course the statement was in response to what the laws say. There are 7 formal reasons for a red card, and 'serious foul play' is the only one that remotely covers the tackle (since all the others are bad language, second yellow, swearing etc etc)

I must admit, when I watched it, it just looked like "ouch! he went in hard there"... but seeing the replay, it wasn't even hard.

All I can possibly think is that the ref saw a quick tackle that 'looked' a certain way. Suarez over egged it BIG time and the ref was way too keen to assert authority. He went straight for red without giving it a second thought even for his own sake... To me, that was crap refereeing. Two of those factors would be right down to his own ego, and one of them down to 'what you see, isn't always what actually happened"

Ruined a great game. (It was actually still a decent game after, but totally tainted and biased thereafter which is crap for everybody).

Based on the entire game, you can't help but feel Everton could well have won it with 11 men. We'll never know now.