IGNORED

Moyes Takes Legal Action Against Rooney

Cloud

FURIOUS David Moyes is taking legal action against Manchester United and England star Wayne Rooney's scathing criticism and accusations in his book.

Everton chief Moyes's lawyers, London-based Max Bitel Greene, have been in official contact with a newspaper after Rooney's remarks in his autobiography 'My Life So Far' were serialised.

Rooney claimed that his relationship with Moyes had forced him out of Goodison two years ago - and into joining any club. He also accused the manager of being jealous of the attention he was receiving.

The former Everton ace also alleged there had been a row over confidential information that he accused the boss of leaking to the local press.

Moyes has said nothing about the row but legal letters have landed on desks, seeking an apology and correction of Rooney's comments.

But the Everton manager does not want fans of the club to think he was behind Rooney's departure - one of the most controversial moves in English football history.

Moyes is taking the action on his own but I understand that there has been no legal letter to the book publishers - so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what Moyes thinks we know that he wasnt the fault of his departure.

God damn Ronney i F*cking hate his guts, Cant Wait for him to come to Goodison Park.

FURIOUS David Moyes is taking legal action against Manchester United and England star Wayne Rooney's scathing criticism and accusations in his book.

Everton chief Moyes's lawyers, London-based Max Bitel Greene, have been in official contact with a newspaper after Rooney's remarks in his autobiography 'My Life So Far' were serialised.

Rooney claimed that his relationship with Moyes had forced him out of Goodison two years ago - and into joining any club. He also accused the manager of being jealous of the attention he was receiving.

The former Everton ace also alleged there had been a row over confidential information that he accused the boss of leaking to the local press.

Moyes has said nothing about the row but legal letters have landed on desks, seeking an apology and correction of Rooney's comments.

But the Everton manager does not want fans of the club to think he was behind Rooney's departure - one of the most controversial moves in English football history.

Moyes is taking the action on his own but I understand that there has been no legal letter to the book publishers - so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what Moyes thinks we know that he wasnt the fault of his departure.

God damn Ronney i F*cking hate his guts, Cant Wait for him to come to Goodison Park.

46428[/snapback]

:huh: one word tw^t ;)

I think wishing him dead is going a bit far, I mean all he has done is to move to another club and then slag us off. It's not like he has abused our kids or killed a relative.

However a nice career threatening injury might hit him where it hurts, so to speak.

ATB

Mac

I think wishing him dead is going a bit far, I mean all he has done is to move to another club and then slag us off. It's not like he has abused our kids or killed a relative.

However a nice career threatening injury might hit him where it hurts, so to speak.

ATB

Mac

46492[/snapback]

:D thats very sweet that mac ;):lol:

ATB

Mac

46492[/snapback]

point taken i change my statement from hoping he dies to his carear dieing

It wont be us that win the millions, but Moyes personally

46523[/snapback]

there wont be millions involved, more likely a retraction and costs. maybe some compensation, bot not a lot.

a professional in moyes' position has to defend his reputation in circumstances like these.

this whole case tells us more about rooneys lack of intellect and poor character than anything else.

but then, who didnt know that anyway?

there wont be millions involved, more likely a retraction and costs. maybe some compensation, bot not a lot.

a professional in moyes' position has to defend his reputation in circumstances like these.

this whole case tells us more about rooneys lack of intellect and poor character than anything else.

46580[/snapback]

:D i will say it again tw*t ;)

I'll throw this in... I've a feeling that Rooney is telling the truth... ... ... from his point of view. He's had money grubbers left right and centre, whispering in his ear. He probably never wanted to leave Everton in the first place, but people around him saw a good way to make a bit of cash and convinced him that DM wanted him out. I blame the agents. Howver now, it's true that Shrek's got his head so far up his @$$ that he's beyond redemption.

I'll throw this in... I've a feeling that Rooney is telling the truth... ... ... from his point of view.  He's had money grubbers left right and centre, whispering in his ear.  He probably never wanted to leave Everton in the first place, but people around him saw a good way to make a bit of cash and convinced him that DM wanted him out.  I blame the agents.  Howver now, it's true that Shrek's got his head so far up his @$$ that he's beyond redemption.

46701[/snapback]

thats a decent point but it was down to rooney what he did in the end, if he really loved us he wouldn't of left.

I can completely understand Moyes taking action...however I can not believe that it actually bothers him, and that he has actually taken the time to read the scribble's of a fool.

You only have to look at Rooney to understand he is both uneducated and a retard.

:)

I can completely understand Moyes taking action...however I can not believe that it actually bothers him, and that he has actually taken the time to read the scribble's of a fool.

You only have to look at Rooney to understand he is both uneducated and a retard.

:)

46766[/snapback]

:lol: i dont think hes that bright is he :lol::lol: tw^t

46580[/snapback]

Refer to Rio Ferdinands Crappy Prank show,

Vet: "would you like to sponser a puppy its £10 A MONTH!"

UGLY TW@ FACE: "errrr i'll need to my agent!"

Good for Moyes - Not letting the little sh1t getting away with trying to get him to carry the can for him leaving Goodison. When all Moyes did was try and look after the kid.

My guess is Rooney left Everton because of money and to play for a more competative club, after heavy influence from his advisors.

But to say Moyes forced him out is a shit trick to try and make yourself better at the expence of somebody else.

Grow up Rooney - You made your choice, now at least have the decency to stand by it.

You are considered and arseh0le by all Everton fans, don't make yourself look even worst by trying to pin the blame on our manager. You let us Bluse down big time, so whats your game putting the boot in.