Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

The Medical Team Is In!

Robo ......""can't remember what happened a year ago""

Group: Evertonians

Thats cos you were'nt a member then.

I have booked the PC for the night (the kids can bugger off). I have my wine selected and a few choice nibbles and Sky Sports News will be on in the Living Room.

Rob, you missed the last one and it was great, and even if we don't sign anyone it is still a good crack with rumour and counter-rumour.

ATB

Mac

Don't think that we will sign anyone.

If Fernandes was going to happen think we would have heard something from Everton by now.

it certainly doesn't look good does it.

But don't worry eveyone there is still time.....

for us to sell more players

Ive just been for a jog and went past bellfield as eaton road is part of my usual route, there dis seem to be a lot of activity, all the light were on and there were a few cars with people in on the road outside (guess they might be journos), they probably have someone from each paper outside all the top clubs

Anyways , im off for a shower

hopefully, lets all pray to god,

our dixie who is in hevean,

please give wisdom to david moyes, its not his fault hes shit at transfers but if you could make him make us happy then we will be forever greatful. please make him sign a few decent players please

ahmen

Ive just been back to see if there was any more action, unfortunatly all the lights have gone off

there was a bloke outside with a laptop snooping aroung though

:lol:

Get ur ass back round there Zed & check again. Go man Go

run forrest

Everton are like a box of chocolate. You just dont know what your going to get

There is Dutch boy called Suma Baady. Utility player, what we need.

ATB

Mac

Im sorry but 4 out & 1 loan deal in, is just not good enough & to me is a signal of our intension to be a mickey mouse middle of the table team, at best.

Whats worrying me now is what sort of signal does this send to our better players? Cahill & Arteta etc, will not want to stay at a club going backwards.

Well the missus came in before, got a cob on becasue I wouldnt watch Desperate housewives and has gone to bed to watch it

So, Im putting in a shift

come on blues and moyes, fooin suprise me for once you jock bastard (I like you really)

we never signed baady last time and we arent going to sign him this time lol

SSN still thinkin we could get Cole but looks like portsmouth want perm deal if they do i wouldnt bother

so think that might be it unless we pull some one out the bag really dont think we will

Noah baardie is a done deal again

The user count has just gont to 54, over 50 first time today, maybe we might get a new record

Come on St Domingo where are you

Its seems very quote on news sections.

Just checked News Now and there nothing new on there.

And if the sites that are on there haven't got any then we don't have any choice.

that is me done for tonight.

Am of to bed to watch a bit of tv but will most prob keep flicking over to Sky Sports news to have a look but honestly think that is it.

The last few years have stayed up and not been any late night shopping so maybe if I don't keep checking on the next then something might happen.

agreed, before people shout fernandes at me, i just think moyes forgets it's a world game with a world full of players, and not just in this country when it comes to transfers

need a scouting system thats the solution to that

fair enough moyes has made mistakes in the transfer window but name me a manger who has never made a bad signing. i cant think of any. Transfers are always a risk, moyes signings normally come good, his signings have done more good for the club than they have bad.

wenger is probably the best, but he has the whole "extreme scouting" thing going on. i think giles grimandi is their head scout now (anyone remember him) Though he does get criticised by arsenal fans for not signing experienced players. and id say that jeffers and reyes were both poor signings.