Sign in to follow this  
Neil

Whats Moyes Thinking

the sunday papers were saying everton had a transfer budget of 5 million for january now if thats the case why has he spent 1.5 mil on a player for the future am i being really dence here but surely he should be spending the money on players for the first team right now not the future yes gosling is a good prospect for the future but with yaks,yobo and pineer going away shortly and us still going strong on all fronts surely he should be spending what money he has reinforcing the squad to keep the momentum going right now

Well if we do only have 5m then its annoying, but I havn't seen any official statements saying how much money we have to spend, and noone ever really states how much money they have to spend otherwise you will get shafted on prices because everyone knows how much they can get out of you.

the sunday papers were saying everton had a transfer budget of 5 million for january now if thats the case why has he spent 1.5 mil on a player for the future am i being really dence here but surely he should be spending the money on players for the first team right now not the future yes gosling is a good prospect for the future but with yaks,yobo and pineer going away shortly and us still going strong on all fronts surely he should be spending what money he has reinforcing the squad to keep the momentum going right now

The most important words in your post...

from what i've read Gosling is a very hot prospect for hopefully next season, and years to come. It looks like Moyes has got there early as a couple of clubs were looking at him. I would like to see a couple of signings but i also think we have cover for all 3 players on African nations in the squad we have already got.