IGNORED

Blackburn. (away)

Bill

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap kinda borred first half.....David Dunn is one lucky boy to be on the field after his handball offence!!!

We had a better edge then them....but i felt Cahill did not exist in the game! Osman was slow...Fernandes was very average,.....But credit to Arteta , Cars, AJ and Lescott....these four are moving the game!

Let's hope second half we shift a gear or two up and get all three points!

We're overdue a late winner....come on lads!!!

:angry: Shite...was AJ offside?

BBC site had it as a goal...

1644: DISALLOWED Blackburn 0-0 Everton

Andy Johnson had the ball in the net for Everton but the goal was ruled out for offside. A very, very late and somewhat dubious decision.

1644: GOAL Blackburn 0-1 Everton

Edited by MikeO

I am getting pissed with the three mother fuckers on the field called Refrees and their Assistants! Such a inconsistencies!!! What the fuck was wrong with the goal?? it was legitimate! It was the same mothe fucking linesman who gave the ball to BBurn when Arteta was fould right infront of him and the ref gave a foul!! Same shite refrees and same shit FA rules!!!

2 POINT ROBBED BY THE THE REFREES AND THE ASSHOLIC LINESMAN!!

The scarcity of good players in our squad has cost us in the last two games, osman and fernandes dont look fit carsley and cahill are not playing well and if we had good replacements i think we should have had another 4 points out of the last 2 games.

should have had a gap of about 7 points tonight, its thanks to our defence that we are still where we are.

Only 2 points out of two games that we should have won.

I will say that we are lucky santa cruz didn't get that last one in. Carsley looked lost on numerous b'burn counter attacks. Unfortunately we do not have any better options unless we want to sit Fernandes that deep.

We need to shake something up though. Maybe start AJ and Vaughan up top with Cahill coming off the bench until we can bag a goal or two. At the end of last season they worked very well off each other.

Only 2 points out of two games that we should have won.

If we set the bar at 68 points (which will probably do it this year).. the difference in results from the last 2 is enough to make me wonder if we can pull it out.

20 points from 13 games

or

24 points from 13 games

With our next 5 games though I see no reason why we shouldn't get at least 12 and be riding high into Anfield.

Reading

@ Man City

Portsmouth

@Sunderland

@Fulham

Edited by GMorrison183

2 points taken from a possible 6 .... not champions league form

Or you could say eight points from a possible twelve in four tricky games while we're without the African lads, only one goal conceded and three clean sheets.

Or you could say nine wins, four draws and two losses in the last fifteen league games. Averaging more than two points a game.

Definite Champions League form.

I don't think 0-0 with Blackburn away is a bad result. the lack of goals is a concern but that was 2 tough clean sheets this week.

Once again the teams around us have dropped points though Portsmouth's doesn't really count as dropped against Chelsea! While Man City lost points against Arsenal, a first home defeat of the season.

Villa to play tomorrow, i'd expect them to beat Fulham but you never know!

Liverpool are playing Sunderland at the moment whoove only scored 2 points away from home this season but the way the red shites are playing you just don't weather they'll get a result against anyone at the moment. 35 minutes in at the moment and 0-0, I expect them to score in the last half hour though as they have done in quite a few of their games against easier sides this season.

I'm speechless after watching that on MOTD :angry: .

Should have been playing ten men.

Definite penalty if I ever saw one.

And the disallowed goal defies any comment. The ref (let alone the linesman) needs punishing.

....and as for Hughes saying he's angry that they didn't get the pen :o . Bollocks, and he should be ashamed of himself for saying it.

Dunn should have gone off!.......was there ever a more deliberate handball than that!

AJ was kicked sky high in the area.....was there ever a more obvious penalty than that!....(oh yes Carrighers assult on Lescott)!

AND!...AJ was never off side when he scored...was there ever!!!!!!well you know the rest!

INJUSTICE OR WHAT?.......Hang on the last time a major injustice was forced apon the Blues..........against luckypool.....look how the boys responded....went on a great run!

Don't bet against it happening again. ;)