IGNORED

Manchester City. (away)

Bill

Im just trying not to get to excited but I just carnt help myself....

I hope we finnish fouth but Liverpool need a good spell soon surly dont they.....

Forget that though Should be able to get maximum points in the next four games... COME ON BLUES

Lets just wrap it all up before Arsenal and Chelsea.......and let me relax ffs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl, I will repay the compliment and agree with you about Yobo, If you look at our MOTM statistics Yobo is nowhere to be seen, :blink: yet throughout the season he has been equally as good as Jags and Lescott but never seems to get rewarded for it.

Possibly because i have always thought that Joey does'nt impose himself enough in games, i think he should give the defenders a good clattering now and again, and try to be a bit nastier but he's such a gentle giant.

So i think this is the reason people overlook him when they hand out the MOTD votes. Just a thought.

i like him the way he is... he is more reassuring he used to take more risks and now he's steady, allows for his partner to be more bold and aggressive knowing that should the miss something joey will be there, or will get there to mop up.

i like him the way he is... he is more reassuring he used to take more risks and now he's steady, allows for his partner to be more bold and aggressive knowing that should the miss something joey will be there, or will get there to mop up.

Yeah, good point CraccerC.

Honestly my only worry yesterday was that I'd forgotten to take my kit with me when I left in the morning. And lo and behold Pienaar gets subbed out ;-)

Portsmouth will be a really good one at the weekend and I can see the same side except for Arteta in and Hibbert out. Too bad about Cars picking up that 5th booking, we'll be without him now at Sunderland, maybe, just maybe we'll see Manny come back for that, but I have to say I'm more than a little worried about him. Wish we had some more information on what's going on with him.

I'll be pulling for West Ham all week too :unsure:

Carl, I will repay the compliment and agree with you about Yobo, If you look at our MOTM statistics Yobo is nowhere to be seen, :blink: yet throughout the season he has been equally as good as Jags and Lescott but never seems to get rewarded for it.

Possibly because i have always thought that Joey does'nt impose himself enough in games, i think he should give the defenders a good clattering now and again, and try to be a bit nastier but he's such a gentle giant.

So i think this is the reason people overlook him when they hand out the MOTD votes. Just a thought.

Out of our current squad I think YOBO is the longest serving and played most games and I think we just come to expect it from him now, which is a huge compliment to him

Been reading the City match day thread after todays draw with Wigan theres about five pages of similar posts.....

"Can't find the words to describe the performance ..........

Sad. There - found it.

No passion. No commitment - no interest.

To get a point is outrageous - they should have 10 deducted and all get locked up for deception...

40 million quid spent on shi*e.

Pathetic.....

The pain just goes on and on....

Another false dawn.

Betrayal of the fans.

Same old Citteh.""

They are suffering just lately even at home, poor buggers. :D :D

False dawn indeed.

Thirty-two points from their first fifteen games. Top four form.

Thirteen points from their next thirteen (including three points from Old Trafford). Relegation form.

Not surprising the fans are pissed off!

Tragic....honest :P .