IGNORED

Birmingham (away)

Josh Berno

Right well personally I think this game is going to be tougher than people will think.

I think we will win but it will be tough because they have nothing and everything to play for.

2-1 Fernandes and Osman. Faddy for them.

Edited by Josh Berno

Right well personally I think this game is going to be tougher than people will think.

I don't think anyone in their right mind expects it to be easy.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were grateful for a point by the end of it. We're slight favourites but we'll need a big improvment on recent weeks to get the three points.

1-0 us - late peno - I couldn't say who'll take it - it's been that long since we've been given one!!!

Yak might take it if we ever get one :mellow: Arteta will want to take it but i hope he doesnt cos he cant get the ball past the first defender these days. :)

I'm going for a 1-1, Johnson to score.

The last time we put in a decent performance in the league (Pompey/City) Arteta was injured. Could be a blessing in disguise, might get a few decent set piece deliveries into the box for once. I can see VDM coming off the bench and winning it for us with a twenty-five yard screamer personally ;) .

Deja vu here Bill, didn't you mention something about numbers and the transfer window once (or a hundred times :P ) before :lol: ?

Yeah Mike could still prove to be even more costly than it has been already, also seem to remember VDM being mentioned several times as a matchwinner, by yourself if i'm not mistaken.

There could be some pigshit dropping from the sky over birmingham Yet. :) If we havent got any wingers at all.

Guest blueboy122

Birmingham City Will Be No Push Overs!! I Can Only See Us Getting A 1-1. Everton Tend To Struggle Against Sides Who Are Struggling At The Bottom Of The Premier League, However On The Other Hand We Do Have Enough Quailty To Really Put Them To The Sword!

Head Says:1-1

Heart Says:0-2

------------Howard-------------

--Hibbo--Yobo--Jags--Lescott--

-Manny--Neville--Cars--Baines-

-------------Osman-------------

---------------Yak-------------

I don't think it's McFadden that we'll have to worry about, even if he does make back from injury. Maura Zarate on the other hand seems to be coming to grips with the Premier League and is a bit of a handful. I could also imagine Moyes changing that line up slightly by going with two up front and Neville at right back. Naturally this line-up assumes that Arteta and Pienaar are both no go.

I'm going to keep with my thoughts from last week and I think we're going to see Fernandes have a bit of a resurgence. Of anyone in the team he and Baines should really be fresh and looking to make an impact now and if we can get him on the ball I think we'll see a good performance. I'll also be very happy to see Manny and Baines taking the free kicks.

3-2 us. Yak, Ossie and Baines - Larrson and Zarate for them.

Ossie's picked up an injury as well now :( . Possibly even more of a blow than Arteta imo...

Mike, No need for me to say anything more about the squad is there. :) Deja Vu. :D

We could see Neville on one wing and Baines on the other, that would be some formation.

Mind you Pienaar and Fernandes inside might play some good football. :)

Lets face it, we haven't been anywhere near our best recently, but Birmingham are incredibly inconsistant. If they play like they did against Manchester City, we could be in trouble, but if they play like they did against Wigan, we could walk over them. Lets hopw the Yak can come back from that awful miss last week and score a couple. I predict 2-0 to us, both goals from the yak!