IGNORED

Barcodes (home)

JamesN

FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could have beaten anyone if we played like this!!!! You know what? Fernandes showed us today what he is really made up of.....If he had done that for the last few games i would be crying for him to be signed! He is the man of the match today from my view!! Fantastic results and once again we are going to europe! get you passports once again!!!

I love you JL!!!!

jake lad you got your yak - 20th and Jlo - 10th right hahaha

ey neva doubt me lad :P hahhaa

great season buzzin for all the players as they worked so hard

we should all know we were never going to do it the easy way

we also got game of the day as ' evertons defeat over newcastle shown all the qualitys of the most exciting season in the premiership' the dude on SSN said :)

sounded 2 cracking balls from manny and a decent game sign him please

I nearly got it right ...................

Posted May 7 2008, 7:52 PM

Group: Admin

The last game invariably throws up some sort of talking point, probably get our 1st penalty of the season and miss it, but i still fancy us to get the draw 2-2 Yakubu gets his 20th and Lescott gets his 10th in an all out assault pulling back from 2-1 down.

As its been said before, this is EFC and nothing is ever cut and dried or easy. smile.gif

Its going to be a nervy game and if we do enough to finish 5th it should guarantee Davey gets his 3rd manager of the season award, unless sir Alex completes the double.

But i'll settle for the 3-1 win instead of the 2-2 draw. :D

I think the last several weeks have really proven that Manny's performances earlier were simply a matter of fitness and these last few weeks he's proven that he both is the player we thought and that he wants to play for us.

I have a suspicion that if Moyes gets into Kenwright's pocket Manny will be on his way over along with a few others. We still haven't seen him play a full season but I think even if we don't get a real deal done we might have him on loan again next year and this time from the start of the season.

I think the last several weeks have really proven that Manny's performances earlier were simply a matter of fitness and these last few weeks he's proven that he both is the player we thought and that he wants to play for us.

I have a suspicion that if Moyes gets into Kenwright's pocket Manny will be on his way over along with a few others. We still haven't seen him play a full season but I think even if we don't get a real deal done we might have him on loan again next year and this time from the start of the season.

Was about to post the same, watching him today you can see that he is quality, Moyes has to sign him up,

I have to say Manny was superb today, he bossed the game and I really hope moyes signs him.

Yak done well today he looked really up for it.

made up we won but i thought the lap of honour was a bit shit this season

we need to get moyes the money to take us to the next level

think the penalty was celebrated more than the goal that followed it.

Beautiful Football at times, 20 shots and beeb didnt show 3/4 of the them surprise surprise. every man did his job superbly today, switched off and gave away the pen but roared back, pienaar magnificent, Fernandes Dominated the Midfield (but to be fair, Smith and Butt no competition) was looking a little weak and then one turn took 2 skunks out of the game and he was running the show, Yak was Back, so good he even left the ball behind at one point. Bit annoyed for tim that because of lets just say "casual" defending he didnt get nev's record (jammy bastard owen is)

Best Bit of the Match for me, When Crowd Started Going Through the individual Player Chants at 3-1 Party Atmosphere. And you know what in the end 5 points ahead of villa in the end, Easy, we just made it look difficult, the True Everton Way.

European Tour again, i think although people say we're not as good as the "big 4" but we're miles ahead of the rest save for villa perhaps spurs, BK get that chequebook open.

Massive Downer Point!

Bit worried that Moyes didnt celebrate the goals.

How ironic first pen on the last day of the season :lol:

Great preformance from the lads! Now Moyes needs backing from the board for money and its happy days. I don't know about anybody else but I know that even if you finish in the uefa cup places its a high finish but do you think Moyes will be happy with fifth because I think he will be wanting to break the sky 4 an cause a bit of a disaster to them.

Either way I will be proud to be a blue!