IGNORED

Andrew Johnson... At Last.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Smith was a good player a couple of years back and i'd have been glad of him when we first attempted to buy him. He's gone way off the boil since united and has been played in every position going but for the £1.5m they're talking about i'd be happy with that. Replacement for AJ and can play in midfield if needed. Makes sense.

I wouldn't want that horrible bastard at our club for any price, he's shit!

My sentiments exactly. I don't often post but if this gets even the slightest bit of credible evidence we must start a petition against this proposal. Only thing in our favour is that this rumour emanates from the Daily Star so probably has no truth behind it.

i dunno about alan smith as a replacement for AJ.. he gets fouled so very often, but still he has shown some good skill and ability over the years. either way i think he could contribute, a tough decision though whether to sign him or not, but if its gonna be for 1.5 mil i rekon we should definately consider it

not a fan, never have been. BUT, if west ham are putting a price of 18 mil on dean ashton and prices are that crazy, then we should keep johnson and tell fulham to f*ck off. he's hardly the most injury prone player, so don't see why we should let fulham call the tune, even if the medical was iffy. a couple months ago would have taken 8 mil, but not with the silly prices we're seeing now.

Edited by Raccyboy