IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

oh, meant to ask you all, is there a phone that is like the iPhone but not an iPhone? I hate Mac software but they are so useful. Dont trust the idea of a Microsoft phone either and Blackberries are annoying to use. So, is there another phone that does the same stuff (apps etc)?

oh, meant to ask you all, is there a phone that is like the iPhone but not an iPhone? I hate Mac software but they are so useful. Dont trust the idea of a Microsoft phone either and Blackberries are annoying to use. So, is there another phone that does the same stuff (apps etc)?

any android phone or Google Nexus phone http://www.google.com/phone

Edited by DangerMouse

The logo hasn't "disappeared", it's actually underneath the Kitbag banner (can just see the top of Rupert's tower). It's like I said to you before Louis, the TT logo (for me at least) hasn't moved to the left on my PC (or Josh's). The whole thing looks perfect on my laptop. That's windows seven against Vista for the PC's if that makes any difference.

ScreenShot019.jpg

mother of all thunder storms just kicked off! Wanted to go the toilet which means going into the opposite building and someone offered me an umbrella. A kind gesture normally but when theres forked lightning everywhere I had to just look at him wondering if i had offended him in some way!

It must have been too big a file size or something, I'll have to find a new one to use :(.

Nooo! i loved watchin that over and over! Certainly better than work! Actually saved it as a gif file in the company Lotus Sametime and sent it to all the Manc fans at work :)

Edited by galacticaracnid

Just set up the speech recognition software on my laptop...brilliant! It's going to save me loads of time :lol: . Just used it to make the following post....few gremlins in the works so I typed this bit just to clarify but I'm sure you'd have all understood the following...

A second speech recognition will run Nat are instantly much warningly well Mrs. Close only later: a long one Renison intention Aunt Lilian let alone limiting the to own one on our Lionel not you will calls dollar

John second level attitude I'll.

That last sentence was actually "Mikel Arteta was man of the match against Birmingham" :unsure:

(Waits for some wit to say, "That's the most sense you've made on here in years Mike!")

Just set up the speech recognition software on my laptop...brilliant! It's going to save me loads of time :lol: . Just used it to make the following post....few gremlins in the works so I typed this bit just to clarify but I'm sure you'd have all understood the following...

A second speech recognition will run Nat are instantly much warningly well Mrs. Close only later: a long one Renison intention Aunt Lilian let alone limiting the to own one on our Lionel not you will calls dollar

John second level attitude I'll.

That last sentence was actually "Mikel Arteta was man of the match against Birmingham" :unsure:

(Waits for some wit to say, "That's the most sense you've made on here in years Mike!")

That's the most sense you've made on here in years Mike!