IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Why are you living out of your car?

I have a new house, which got taken back to brick from the minute I got it, its been 6weeks of living here and there and sometimes nowhere lol so had my third drink of the year (wooo go me) and got absolutely hammered...good times :D

Edited by tenaciousj

Tenacious, don't want to depress you further or anything but I don't understand the phrase "taken back to brick", what does that mean?

Going back to my youth when i was a tea boy for a building gang, it used to mean that all the plaster was stripped off the walls, back to the bare bricks. ;)

Tenacious, don't want to depress you further or anything but I don't understand the phrase "taken back to brick", what does that mean?

Going back to my youth when i was a tea boy for a building gang, it used to mean that all the plaster was stripped off the walls, back to the bare bricks. ;)

Just what Bill said EW, we originally thought that possibly 2 walls needed plastering? And so far we have had 18 walls (Not including 4 chimney breasts), two ceilings and relaid two floors (Kitchen and bathroom). Once you pull off the wallpaper, there wasn't anything holding it on :( so we've redone literally the whole house! Brand spanking new. They do say, if you're gonna do it once, do it properly... :huh: my wallet hates me, my card divorced and the spare change kicked me in the nuts when it was handed over. bad times lol

i could have but im not just Tenacious by name, it flows in my blood. so i WILL finish that house!!!! :)

i remember when we moved into our house in Liverpool. Absolute steal because we were told it needed a "bit of work". Mum and dad knocked 50% of the price off and thought it was a bargin, only to discover that the 50% and then some would be needed to get it ship shape. The 5 of us lived in my nans 2 bedroom flat for 8 weeks during the reconstruction. But, 5 years after we settled, and with the work done (plus an extension built) the house quadrupled in value.

Dont worry Ten, you'll get your money back!

Sorry to lower the tone of the 'longest thread' but don't you just love it when you have one of those poos that is quick and needs no minimal wiping. :lol: If only they were all that nice... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is indeed a very enjoyable experience. On a related note, I always get violent diarrhea after doing sit-ups.

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me feel a little better as mine hasn't arrived yet and I had thought something was wrong. Me and you seem to get our season tickets very late each season. Odd.

Did you pay by direct debit? If so, the season tickets weren't being sent out until Everton had received the final payment. I emailed them and they said to expect it to arrive by the end of this week/early next week, so if you still havent got it by Monday I'd give them a ring mate.

Did you pay by direct debit? If so, the season tickets weren't being sent out until Everton had received the final payment. I emailed them and they said to expect it to arrive by the end of this week/early next week, so if you still havent got it by Monday I'd give them a ring mate.

Ah ok. I did set up a direct debit but i'm fairly sure that the credit has been paid up. I'll probably give them a call tomorrow morning just to check it up.