IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Ah ok. I did set up a direct debit but i'm fairly sure that the credit has been paid up. I'll probably give them a call tomorrow morning just to check it up.

It has, the last payment was taken out the 2nd of August I think, but I think the season tickets are sent out 2nd class so it takes a little while. I reckon you'll have it by tomorrow tbh Jamie.

Just got home and mine is waiting of the doorstep. And breathe....

Still not got mine - I paid in full on the early bird!!! :huh:

I've just rung them up and they said it's been issued so it's either been lost or nicked in the post!!! :(

I've got to write a letter now to explain I've not had it and when I paid for it!!! :angry:

Edited by c1982

Still not got mine - I paid in full on the early bird!!! :huh:

I've just rung them up and they said it's been issued so it's either been lost or nicked in the post!!! :(

I've got to write a letter now to explain I've not had it and when I paid for it!!! :angry:

You'll be lucky to see the first home game!

Much prefer the shade of blue also.

Best shirt for years imo.

Got to agree. This and our FA Cup final shirts are my two favourites in recent years. This years shirt is just smart, and at least they have finally got the shade of blue right. Does my head in when they deviate. The only thing I would change in future shirts is two remove the letterting of Everton under the badge. It doesn't need to be there. Barely any teams have there name so prominently written on their shirts. That's nit picking though, still a lovelly shirt

Apolplectic with rage here....not a smiley to do it justice :angry: .

Got back from holiday to find that TalkTalk had cut off the phone due to a missed direct debit (glitch caused by changing bank accounts) so I phoned them to pay; they said I could either pay the £18 due for last month or £38 to cover this months (payment not due 'til next week). Having maxed credit card and very little money I said just take £18 but they took £38 and are now saying they can't refund because their system won't allow it (even though I spoke to a manager who listened to a recording of the original call and accepted they were in the wrong). Bastards.

So now we have £20 to get us through til Monday :( .

Rice and beans diet and no beer for me then....where's the crying smiley gone :wacko: .

Good for the soul though I guess :) .

That's shitty for you Mike!

I'll get some compensation out of them if it's the last thing I do Mark.

I said, "If you go into a shop, buy something for £20 and they accidentally charge you £40 then they give you a refund don't they?"

It's theft really.....just trying to find a contact for someone high up in the organisation to write to (if only I could afford a stamp :lol: ).

Has anyone seen this yet? It's amazing. It's a Justin Beiber song (Whom i detest with a passion) but slowed down by 800%, it now sounds like a Sigur Ros track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpO-HT10UKo

Don't be put off by the fact that it's Justin Beiber. It's unrecognizable that it's him.

Edited by jamiemaher85

It's much better but I still prefer Sigur Ros :).

I don't get that Bieber's a "star". Reminds me of what Bill Hicks said about 80's teenage star Debbie Gibson :

"Debbie Gibson had the number one album. Doesn't this make your blood curdle? Is it me? Am I over-reactive? Who's buying this shit? Is there that much babysitting money being passed around right now?"

I finally know what he means.

Edited by holystove

The Flying Bus ? The Flying Bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KOLAqNdh2o

The woman speaking says the Chinese are building this.

Just like a tram on longer legs isn't it? Allows traffic to flow under. However, im sure thats more dangerous, imagine you're underneath or 'passing through' and the "bus" turns and you didn't realise...straight into the side. Brilliant. Well done china for a shit idea.

Just like a tram on longer legs isn't it? Allows traffic to flow under. However, im sure thats more dangerous, imagine you're underneath or 'passing through' and the "bus" turns and you didn't realise...straight into the side. Brilliant. Well done china for a shit idea.

I'm thinking somewhere, somehow an engineer thought of that problem :).

Pretty sure there's no unexpected turns either because it does need some sort of rail (according to the video) to move forward on.

Completely powered by solar energy. I'm a fan. Go China.

I'm thinking somewhere, somehow an engineer thought of that problem :).

Pretty sure there's no unexpected turns either because it does need some sort of rail (according to the video) to move forward on.

Completely powered by solar energy. I'm a fan. Go China.

great idea i agree but im kinda with Ten on this. Nevermind the bus turning the wrong way, what about a drunk driver hitting the side and bringing the whole 'tram' down. \

ever the optimist me!

oh, and Mark - used a Nokia one similar to this the other day, fantastic thing. I really want one like that or a full blown android but i dont have a contract (company phone!). im stuck with :

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/products/phoneportfolio/specification/zylo

to be fair its not that bad but there are a few bugs in it...

Edited by galacticaracnid