IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

hes fine, two and a half now, they grow up far too fast. Im back in the motherland now, only lasted a year down under. I say it everytime but I will try get on here more often

You're not kidding, before you know it he'll be hassling you for driving lessons :lol:.

Trust me :unsure:.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to go shopping for chorizo and mushrooms. And call that number for directions on how to get where you need to buy the chorizo and mushrooms. You have fuck all to do Mon-Thurs. Youre going to Nova Scotia Friday and then to that canal on Saturday.

Thanks for that mate....must've been a brief senior moment. All makes sense now :unsure:.

Had a dream last night about one of the participants on these pages. Don't recall a face, hope not, as I've never seen them, just ideas of an appearance from a minds eye, but we were in a former residence, I can't recall in which capacity, maybe they were just visiting, or I don't know what they were even doing there, but I was trying to be hospitable and ideas for home movies and entertainment, and after a while they either left or seemed impatient or simply vanished or I woke from it all. It seems a bit muddled now, but that did all actually occur. Very seldom I dream about individuals from these pages, and fuck knows how it even came about to begin with.

Anyone catch that goddamn storm last night ?

Honestly thought for a time Armageddon had arrived. It was like Old Testament for a time and thought the end of the world had arrived. Thunder claps as loud as loud can be, lightning strikes coming left and right, and one of the best / worst damn storms seen for a long time.

All that, and I was bang out in the center of it. I don't mind a storm, but that was something else.

http://m.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/10562957.IN_PICTURES__Spectacular_lightning_storm_heralds_week_of_unsettled_weather/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had an exciting email from Mr Hamilton Mopoya!!

"I am a senior manager in a bank, We have an account with a huge balance of funds that has been lying dormant for years belonging to a late client (a German). This funds will be forfeited if not claimed. With my position I can make you stand in to claim this funds with legal document giving to you as a foreigner. You will be adequately compensated for your role. Kindly reply me with your full contact details and telephone numbers so we can discuss more details and commence.
Hamilton"

I'm going to be rich :jump for joy: .

:huh:

I wasn't being a smartarse. You asked for publishers. You should have been more specific of what you wanted.

sorry dude, my weird humour didnt translate! And, apparently i deleted part of my post before posting :unsure:

basically, ive got a friend whos trying to get a book published and has had trouble finding support. His latest possible publisher is currently under investigation! The book is about the history of Englands lost waterways and canals, so its quite obscure. I'll pass the list on, cheers :)

Edited by Matt