IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

SLated...

“Thinking of that poor 9 year old girl.”
x.gifReviewed 27 August 2014NEW

I just read about how you folks put an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old girl vacationing from New Jersey, and how she accidentally killed her instructor when she couldn't handle the kickback. What a memorable vacation. How utterly irresponsible can a business get?

Visited August 2014
Was this review helpful?Yes141
gray_flag.png

I'm actually bewildered about this... they have shooting ranges with Military style automatic weapons where Joe Public of any age can go and fire lethal weapons???!!!

Doesn't even account for the fact that someone could turn the guns on other customers etc... scary. This world isn't right.

I'm actually bewildered about this... they have shooting ranges with Military style automatic weapons where Joe Public of any age can go and fire lethal weapons???!!!

Doesn't even account for the fact that someone could turn the guns on other customers etc... scary. This world isn't right.

That would be irresponsible!

"*Note: Minimum age - 8 years. Age 8 - 17 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times."

Other somewhat disturbing bit.

"You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut french fries, and a drink (alcohol is optional)."

SLated...

“Thinking of that poor 9 year old girl.”
x.gifReviewed 27 August 2014NEW

I just read about how you folks put an Uzi in the hands of a 9 year old girl vacationing from New Jersey, and how she accidentally killed her instructor when she couldn't handle the kickback. What a memorable vacation. How utterly irresponsible can a business get?

Visited August 2014
Was this review helpful?Yes141
gray_flag.png

That review has been removed.

I think most of those are ironic/sarcastic reviews.

I don't think so Louis; the lowest price to have a go at it is $199 per person (up to the highest at $999) so nobody is going to pay that sort of money to take the piss; even if you're a "non shooter" so just take the fifteen minute photo opportunity at the Hoover dam plus burger and chips it's $60. And if people were leaving "fake" reviews, having never been there because they disapprove, then surely they'd be giving less than five stars?

Strange we've had no comments from our American members, be interesting to hear from them.

I don't think so Louis; the lowest price to have a go at it is $199 per person (up to the highest at $999) so nobody is going to pay that sort of money to take the piss; even if you're a "non shooter" so just take the fifteen minute photo opportunity at the Hoover dam plus burger and chips it's $60. And if people were leaving "fake" reviews, having never been there because they disapprove, then surely they'd be giving less than five stars?

Strange we've had no comments from our American members, be interesting to hear from them.

Definitely a horrible situation, and I can't believe a 9-year-old was allowed access to a damn Uzi.

Guns aren't supposed to be fun; they're supposed to protect.

And you really can't even blame the young girl either. She'll probably be scarred for life after that.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Definitely a horrible situation, and I can't believe a 9-year-old was allowed access to a damn Uzi.

Guns aren't supposed to be fun; they're supposed to protect.

And you really can't even blame the young girl either. She'll probably be scarred for life after that.

For sure she's the biggest (innocent) victim of this and you have to question what sort of parent allows this to happen, and actually pays minimum $199 for it; dreadful loss for the family of the dead guy for sure, but really, using weapons like this as toys? It's beyond me.

For sure she's the biggest (innocent) victim of this and you have to question what sort of parent allows this to happen, and actually pays minimum $199 for it; dreadful loss for the family of the dead guy for sure, but really, using weapons like this as toys? It's beyond me.

The idea of buying toy guns / knifes confuses the life out of me, let alone BB guns or gun ranges. "We dont want our kid brought up with violence, but lets give Johnny and Jane a replica deadly weapon and let them pretend to run around killing each other". Bizarre...

My eyes have had the absolute pleasure of feasting upon the naked imagery of Jennifer Lawrence's body this evening, after a rather unfortunate phone hack. As bad as it is, in this instance, I have no morals, I would be sahara dry if I could. What. A. Babe. Killing me!

Directions to these pictures. Now.

Edited by Romey 1878

Dear TT members,

My wife went to bed half an hour ago and left me strict instructions not to drink the small bottle of beer she had in the fridge as she wanted to have it nice and cold to have with her lunch tomorrow (while I'm watching GP qualifying).

But I did. Does that make me a bad person?

Dear TT members,

My wife went to bed half an hour ago and left me strict instructions not to drink the small bottle of beer she had in the fridge as she wanted to have it nice and cold to have with her lunch tomorrow (while I'm watching GP qualifying).

It makes you a bad person, but a great man :P.

Dear TT members,

No!! It makes you a man. If there had been one last chocolate biscuit she knew you liked she would have eaten it in a heartbeat.

Tell her you drank the beer and there's an offy down the road and as it 2014 they have fridges to keep the beer cold.

Fucking women!!

:shaking fist:

No!! It makes you a man. If there had been one last chocolate biscuit she knew you liked she would have eaten it in a heartbeat.

Tell her you drank the beer and there's an offy down the road and as it 2014 they have fridges to keep the beer cold.

Fucking women!!

:shaking fist:

:rofl:

Funny enough she's not been well all day and didn't even notice it was gone :).

Dear TT members,

You monster.