IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

So Fishman, the woman who brought you into the world and suffered all that pain of childbirth is going to be put through more worry?.

Cool.

Mac

45890[/snapback]

Yes Mac she is realy against me riding a bike but i wanted to do my licence when i was about 18 and she stopped me so i ended up buying a car to get me to work and back. So now i'v decided i'm gona get it done and buy myself a bike by the new year and have some fun :D

Be safe though mate, ride a bike like a biker, but think like a driver, you should be ok.

45972[/snapback]

That's good advice, not heard it put like that before. Rode bikes for many many years. There's not much more fun to be had on the planet than having something large and powerful throbbing between your legs....and riding motorbikes is fun too :lol::lol: . Stay on the right side of the sane line and you'll be fine.

New Evertonian arrived at 12.15, break out the cigars B) .

40535[/snapback]

Another one arrived while we were on holiday..Ruby. Going to see her now...just as long as she understands I have to be home for 3.00. :lol::lol: .

PS...need to read all the longest thread I've missed later...might be some good useless stuff in there!!

Edited by mikeo