IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Just in case anyone is in the slightest bit arsed this goldfish is now the proud owner of a CBT certificate for a geared bike and i will be taking lessons for my full licence over the next few weeks  :D

46268[/snapback]

Awwwwwwwww well done

Just be careful you!!!!!

Either could i til last weekend!

Gota learn some how tho so why not? This is the first thing on my list I'm not tied down for the first time in 5 years and i'm only 24 so i'm gona make the most of my freedom. I plan to go to thailand some time soon to stay at a thaiboxing camp for a month just another thing i'v always wanted to do. A little travel and some extream sports is on the list to once i pay off my overdraft :D

Wooooooooohooooooo :D:D

Now I'm not a gambling man realy but i got a tip this morning of a bloke from work and just liked the sound of it so i went out on my din dins and threw £20 on the nose at 7/2 and the old donkey only came in.

So £70 in the back burner that wasnt there this morning and i was short of a bit of cash too B)

Love the bike Goldy.

Always wanted a bike but my parents at the time wouldn't let me.

Now this was when I was 17 and they gave me money (about £1000) for car lessons like they did for my sisters as well.

Anyway I wanted to take my bike test but they said I was not allowed until I had passed my car test. Anway passed car test first time after lessons for about 4 months and was left with about £300 I think it was.

Was told that could use the rest of the money on anything I wanted but instead of getting a bike test I spent it towards a holiday as already passed car test and just said that I would get a car.

9 years later still driving cars and have never in my life been on a motor bike.

I am planning to take my bike test at some point though in the future when have some money.

My other half wants to take car lessons and if that is the case will take my bike lessons and get a bike so if she needs to use the car I can then use the bike and should be cheaper than getting 2 cars.

But I always wanted a Ninja when I was younger just like the look of them

Love the bike Goldy.

Always wanted a bike but my parents at the time wouldn't let me.

Now this was when I was 17 and they gave me money (about £1000) for car lessons like they did for my sisters as well.

Anyway I wanted to take my bike test but they said I was not allowed until I had passed my car test. Anway passed car test first time after lessons for about 4 months and was left with about £300 I think it was.

Was told that could use the rest of the money on anything I wanted but instead of getting a bike test I spent it towards a holiday as already passed car test and just said that I would get a car.

9 years later still driving cars and have never in my life been on a motor bike.

I am planning to take my bike test at some point though in the future when have some money.

My other half wants to take car lessons and if that is the case will take my bike lessons and get a bike so if she needs to use the car I can then use the bike and should be cheaper than getting 2 cars.

But I always wanted a Ninja when I was younger just like the look of them

46834[/snapback]

Very similar story to mine mate but its underway now and i hope to have a bike before Christmas :D

the good old tip off a mate

very like the rumourama here

my best mates cats dogs uncle's owner had a horse that used to go to the same stables as this one its a dead cert

i used to work in a call centre for ladbrokes and used to get tips off the odds compilers used to win a few bob as well

:lol::lol: just caught up on on the Longest Thread I missed while I was away and I'd just like to add that my fave drinks (or rather the ones I miss for taste rather than effect) are/were guiness and gin & tonic. Love the concept of the girlfriend rodeo but nowhere near brave enough to try it and I'm truly impressed Mac that I'm not the only person on here who remembers Styx!

How would you know? You're not old enough to drink :lol: !

47553[/snapback]

I was obviously just told Mike, of course I have never drank alcohol as it would be illegal for me to do so :D (and I'm sure I could keep up with most of you actually :P )

EDIT: Keep up with you IF i ever drank of course :D

Edited by ianthetoffee

Anywhoez....any one bin watching the cricket?

Bell had a good innings, good run out just then

47710[/snapback]

I'm watching it now, we are shite at the short versions of the game. The batsmen play like its a Test match and then get out leaving the middle order under pressure and the bowlers cant take wickets quick enough.

Hung my new punch bag in the spare bedroom last weekend and i'v spent this week on the "latest" health kick. Been running every morning before work and hitting the bag, bike & skipping when I get home.

Your proberbly wondering why i decided to let you all in on this lil bit of information but its comming dont worry.

Went out for my jog this morning about 5:30 am and on the way I got stopped by 2 separate police patrols and had a moment where the police helicopter hovered over me for a good 500M along the road!

Now I'm all for more active policing of the streets but my mum phoned the police the other week when about 15 of the local hoodies were outside her house taking the piss and not one police car bothered to turn up at all. I find it quite strange that a 50 year old woman worrying for her safety can be ingnored completely but a 25 year old dressed in shorts, running shoes, and a waterproof jacket can be the target of 2 cars & 1 helicopter containing 6 police officers!!

Not short on man power then where they :angry:

terrible. but they jey is to say theyve got weapons like guns and shit.

yesterday when i was on my lunch break at work. i saw the remains of an armed robbery.

3 armed response units 3 police cars and a police van. there was about 15 armed coppers that looked like the stormtropers from star wars.

so next time ya mam is in trouble make her tell the police they got firarms and theyll send whatever they got.