IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

...Last time we see mike on this...maybe read it in the paper...

Man blows up whole street attempting assemble a desktop

48722[/snapback]

Wonder how Mr O is getting on with the new PC  :unsure:

Mmmmm tuc biscuts and primula chease spread yum yum

48754[/snapback]

You misunderstand people....it was the desk I was assembling...same old computer :lol: . Anyway a computer is easy, idiot proof, whereas this desk had me going for a while :lol: , but it's done now and I've used very nearly all the pieces!

But thanks for your obvious confidence in my technical abilities anyway :angry: !

Wasnt 1 of them job's with an Alllen key to fix this bit, a self tapper here, thread & nut here, there everywhere...With clear concise Chinese user manual's ?

Last One I did was like that, near needed go do a degree in Struct Engineering to get thing assembled...!!!

That's the kind of thing Pat, bloody good it is too..reduced from £100 to £65 at Homebase. My whole house is built from flatpacks :lol: . Incidentally has anyone seen a new MacDonalds being built recently? They come in flatpacks too, no shit. Our local one turned up on two flatbeds and was fully built in forty-eight hours...open in a week...mind blowing!

While I'm talking MacDonalds did you know that in France you can get a beer in them...not to mention a goats cheese salad! Wonder how many of them they'd sell over here :D !

That's the kind of thing Pat, bloody good it is too..reduced from £100 to £65 at Homebase. My whole house is built from flatpacks :lol: . Incidentally has anyone seen a new MacDonalds being built recently? They come in flatpacks too, no shit. Our local one turned up on two flatbeds and was fully built in forty-eight hours...open in a week...mind blowing!

While I'm talking MacDonalds did you know that in France you can get a beer in them...not to mention a goats cheese salad! Wonder how many of them they'd sell over here :D !

48804[/snapback]

Do ya know what they call a quater pounder with cheese in france ;)

And if they did a goats cheese salad I would probably set foot in one otherwise stay well clear except for emergencies

And if they did a goats cheese salad I would probably set foot in one otherwise stay well clear except for emergencies

49052[/snapback]

I had a goats cheese salad and it was bloody lovely...actually thinking about it it was three cheese salad...there was roquefort and something else as well. Like yourself Zed it's emergency only for us...specially as wife and child are both veggie :lol: !

Is it une whoppeur :huh: ?

Edited by mikeo

I dunno I never went into Burger King is the line from Pulp Fiction thought you might have known that but early ninties might have been a bit after your time Mikey :D

49083[/snapback]

:lol::lol: The decade to 1994...hmm. In the words of the Fast Show...I was very, very drunk at the time! Remember alarmingly little :unsure: .