IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Your not too nice at all, your just nice to the wrong people!

People are all different so you cant expect them to treat you with the same respect you have allowed them, dont stop being nice just start reading the people you spend time with better.

52074[/snapback]

Its hard though cos I like to be nice to everyone

I had a massive argument with my best mate though last night whos just been chucked out of uni and I ended up running out of the pub in tears which was a bit embarassing!!

Its hard though cos I like to be nice to everyone

I had a massive argument with my best mate though last night whos just been chucked out of uni and I ended up running out of the pub in tears which was a bit embarassing!!

52075[/snapback]

Is he blaming everyone else on the course for not letting him copy or just you?

He sounds like a total prick to be who's just trying to make you feel bad cos he can't deal with the fact he fucked his uni course up!

Have developed a pretty serious 7up habit over the years....but to change the subject....

Was in Torquay today visiting my grand-daughter (that still doesn't sound right :unsure: ) and went out for lunch. Place was crawling with Liverpool shirts...everywhere they were!!! Think Torquay must be twinned with Stavangar :lol: !

Kicked of here in Briz Vegas overnight.

Local football side won the NRl in front o 82,000 in Sydney & the City officially went right off it's tits till the early hours of this morn.

Im on days of now, but Vik rang me from her wrk this morn oz time saying their was still pissed people about, drunks in gutters sleepin & dancing & singing still audible everyhewre in the city centre @ 8am this morn.

They do enjoy a win in the tropics.

LOL...I just read this regarding very match I mentioned.

Seems even the best laid plans can go south......In relation to NRL Grand Final Pre Match ent...............In a pulsating match where the drama had started earlier when two parachutists from the army's elite Red Berets went missing in action during the pre-game entertainment. One was found later on the stadium roof, and the other landed on the asphalt outside the southern entrance, carrying the Broncos' flag.

.................... :lol::lol::lol:

Elite red Beret's......... :blink::mellow::o ...goes sum way in to explaining the great sucsceses of the Coalition of the stupid doesnt it...!!!

LOL...I just read this regarding very match I mentioned.

Seems even the best laid plans can go south......In relation to NRL Grand Final Pre Match ent...............In a pulsating match where the drama had started earlier when two parachutists from the army's elite Red Berets went missing in action during the pre-game entertainment. One was found later on the stadium roof, and the other landed on the asphalt outside the southern entrance, carrying the Broncos' flag.

.................... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Elite red Beret's......... :blink:   :mellow:   :o ...goes sum way in to explaining the great sucsceses of the Coalition of the stupid doesnt it...!!!

52485[/snapback]

Hahahahahahah :lol: