IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Anyone drive a flat Bed Truck ?

LOl, had 2 terminate a driver 2 day. Top Lad ( Questionable judgemnet - We are going to keep him on as a Trades assistant)

No good he gets nabbed for Drink Driving on weekend. 3rd time.

Blaaaarzey as he lob's up to court 2 day expecting a 6mnth suspenison & day license to continue work witha small monitary fine

LOl -> he got 250 Hrs of communitty service a $2500 fine & has had his license suspended until 2022 ...LMFAO

Cheeky get, after learning he still had a job of sorts then a sked for a pay rise as he has fine issues to deal with...LOL..Fukin antipodian's.

Position vacant - QLD Australia - WANTED 1 ( Flat bed & Hoist) Truck driver - Apllications-> c/o Pat

LOl, had 2 terminate a driver 2 day. Top Lad ( Questionable judgemnet - We are going to keep him on as a Trades assistant)

Blaaaarzey as he lob's up to court 2 day expecting a 6mnth suspenison & day license to continue work witha small monitary fine

LOl -> he got 250 Hrs of communitty service a $2500 fine & has had his license suspended until 2022 ...LMFAO

Cheeky get, after learning he still had a job of sorts then a sked for a pay rise as he has fine issues to deal with...LOL..Fukin antipodian's.

Position vacant - QLD Australia - WANTED 1 ( Flat bed & Hoist) Truck driver - Apllications-> c/o Pat

I'll be there in a week, wotcha payin??

Fuk a week, when do I start

Good work is hard to find but good workers are even harder. As I have recently found

Aye i missed it :( but no worries about the download i'll watch it on the internet, thanks anyway, and im sorry if anyone tuned in at 11 to see it was not on.

Ha HA, dozy get, as I remember, dont miss episode 3 if you like the latin babe B)

Sentiments echoed Mac -> EVen all the way down here I was scratching my head yesterday thinking fuk satdee/sundee wifout footy sux.

Car's are evil Mike, Permo wallet openers. On that note LOL, I wanna trade vix Toyota in & add another 4x4 to the stable, she not keen :( ( even though I end up wif babay Toyota allt eh time & she hpg's the Territory - All good 4 her aint it ..lol )

But....I really, really, really like the new 3 ltr Ford Ranger Turbo Diesel Tray Back/ Duel Cab 4 x4 -> Little does she no ive been 4 a test drive already :axehead: I am playin wif fire.

2007-Ford-Ranger.jpg

I figure the more put out there the better kharma & maybe the universe wil deliver me 1 ( The universe & Mr Bank of course )

Drove back from university today. 15 hour drive and did it all in a day. That is the most driving I did at once and it was very tiring.

Jesus, thats some driving time

Prob most ive ever done is 6 hours

From sheffield to liverpool :huh: stuck in a traffic jam

Drove back from university today. 15 hour drive and did it all in a day. That is the most driving I did at once and it was very tiring.

Fuel pump held up then :rolleyes: ?

Serious drive Joe, my brother drove from New York to San Francisco a few years back (by a very roundabout route), love to do something like that.

I've borrowed one of my father-in-law's cars...never driven an automatic before, very strange.

The timing of this breakdown is shit. My mum's on the verge of buying a new car and she's giving me her old one, only a 1999 Ford Ka but she's had it from new so it's the proverbial one lady owner full service history low mileage. Gonna sell that and mine and buy myself a new one. This has knocked probably £200 off my budget :angry: .

NY to SF would be a great drive. I have never been to the east coast so maybe one day I will get a chance to do it. Spent probably a good $150 in fuel but atleast I didnt have to pay for a hotel. Thats funny it was your first time driving automatic Mike. I cant drive anything other than automatic :( . It was a good drive and I get to make it again in September when I go back to school.

Shows the difference between US and UK fuel prices Joe....costs me very nearly equivalent of $150 to get to Goodison and back, and I can do that in not much more than six hours (just short of 500 miles)...only 1600cc engine also, hardly a gas guzzler. Think autos are used far more in the states for some reason, very few on the roads over here.

Shows the difference between US and UK fuel prices Joe....costs me very nearly equivalent of $150 to get to Goodison and back, and I can do that in not much more than six hours (just short of 500 miles)...only 1600cc engine also, hardly a gas guzzler. Think autos are used far more in the states for some reason, very few on the roads over here.
I always knew gas prices were more expensive there but didn't know by that much. It almost seems doubled. You are right about cars being far more used here. Thats the only real thing people use to get around this big country, if they aren't flying. The public transportation here isn't very good at all, which is a shame.

:lol::lol: two nations divided by a single language Joe...meant automatics when I said autos, reliance on cars is dreadful here also....four wheel drives on the school run etc <_< .

Are greyhound buses not what they were?

haha I thought you meant cars when you said autos. Yea you are right, automatics are used a lot more here. There are plenty of people who can't drive stick here, including myself. It would make it hard if I wanted to rent a car over there, that and driving on the left. As far as greyhound buses, they still go everywhere in the country but hardly anyone uses them. I guess they would be the very last resort for most people and to be honest I don't think I know anyone who has been on one.