IGNORED

Louis Saha Signs!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please help me, Has he actually signed because he isnt in the everton squad profiles on the official website. and if he hasnt howcome this isnt in the Romours section

Subject to medical today I think.

"I am quite disappointed my time with United has finished like this, with so many injury problems," said Saha. "But I am very happy a club of Everton's stature have shown they are interested in me.

"There is European football for one thing, and I was very impressed when I spoke to their manager David Moyes. He told me exactly how he wanted me to play. He was very honest with me.

"I also spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson and he said it would be good for me to sign for Everton because I would get the chance to play more than at United. He also thought it would help my fitness if I was playing every week."

Mikel, Jose, Victor, Tim, Lukas, Joleon.. Personally, I think it's about time we brought back proper first names like "Louis" into football! :)

Not too sure about the player though, Moyes says he will be free so why not, French international striker on the right side of 30.

Subject to medical today I think.

"I am quite disappointed my time with United has finished like this, with so many injury problems," said Saha. "But I am very happy a club of Everton's stature have shown they are interested in me.

"There is European football for one thing, and I was very impressed when I spoke to their manager David Moyes. He told me exactly how he wanted me to play. He was very honest with me.

"I also spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson and he said it would be good for me to sign for Everton because I would get the chance to play more than at United. He also thought it would help my fitness if I was playing every week."

your not THAT old are you mike?

He's old enough to forget what happened a year ago, i'm old enough to forget what i had for my tea yesterday. :lol: :lol:

PS... As i am writing this a certain member called Peter Pan is reading the post, how coincidental is that. :o:lol: