IGNORED

Hull City. (away)

Bill

Bollocks. We don't qualify then we'll lose the likes of Yak, Arteta and Cahill. Europe is a must.

We have set the standard now Romey. Everton are now expected to get into Europe. If we don't then like you said it's going to be hard to keep the likes of Yakubu, Arteta, Fellini, Cahill when thier contract runs out.

Mikel, stay at Everton, lose to Hull and finish 15th or head over the sunny Spain with Athletico Madrid and have the best footballing years of your life. Hmm, I wonder which one he'd choose.

Its Moyes fault pissing about Steve

Moyes = McLaren ATM.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see what moyes could have done to them though jim. cant understand it

He gets the bouquets when we are winning, he picks the team and dictates tactics, he should take the rough with the smooth. He has claimed that they have been working on defensive matters all week, you could have fooled me we play like a team of strangers at the back and thats his responsibility. What has he been telling Baines, you have a big future with the club, it lasted 45 mins

Edited by Jimmy the blue

He gets the bouquets when we are winning, he picks the team and dictates tactics, he should take the rough with the smooth. He has claimed that they have been working on defensive matters all week, you could have fooled me we play like a team of strangers at the back and thats his responsibility. What has he been telling Baines, you have a big future with the club, it lasted 45 mins

Wigan Athletic - 145 Games, 4 Goals

Everton - 24 Games, 0 Goals.

Yes. He's the guy we all expected him to be.

Shambles lads its a sad thing tbh i to cant see what has brought about this absolute shite football where playing fair does alot of stuff has gone on behind the scenes but it isnt stopping the players getting their pay slips pull your fucking fingers out ffs

Edited by EFC-Paul

62 Arteta sends a fantastic ball from the right through the Hull defence and Saha runs onto it and shoots but Myhill saves and Hull clear. Best Everton chance of the half.

C'mon, lets have a good last 30 minutes for christ's sake.

It's an absolute disgrace what he's done to Baines today. It's pissed me off no end.

Leighton is fantastic at LB & LM. Bloody hell, Castillo and Baines both off at the same time? Seriously Moyes needs to get his act together, holding out and titting with his contract. Well after this performance he should sign it while he still can.

Edited by dark

Arteta takes the corner but it is headed clear at the near post. The ball comes to Lescott on the edge of the box but he shoots wide of the right upright. Marney gives a free-kick away on the edge of the Hull box. Arteta takes on the left and it comes off the wall for a corner on the left. Cahill now tries to send Yakubu through the Hull defence on the right but he is just given off-side. The Toffees are becoming dangerous!

The Toffees are becoming dangerous!

Too little too late?

COYB!!

Oh and BTW, Moyes is God ;)

CMON!!!!!! 2-1!!!!! CAHILLL!!!

Saha is looking Lively!

Thank fuck for Timmy 2 - 1

Glimmer of hope? COYB

Too little too late though I reckon, even a point isn't good enough today.

Saha is indeed looking lively, I feel that a point isn't good enough, even though I would welcome it and Timmy is our rock at the moment. Getting us back into the game against Stoke and now Hull. Without him who knows. 3 points? Tottenham & Everton stuck at the bottom.

TY Tim :)

Edited by dark

depends on who you worship

Unfortunatly, the forum has no sarcastic smilies. :mellow:

Cahill gets one back for Everton. The Toffees win a corner and it goes into the box and eventually falls to Cahill whose effort goes in off the bar. There is some uncertainity if it has actually crossed the line but it is given.

Goal Analysis from SS.

Edited by dark

From reading SS it seems like Everton are giving everything which is good to see. Can really feel the atmousphere from just reading. COYB!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSS

OSMAN

SAHA I FKIN LOVE YOU!!!

Bloody Hell he deserves it. Saha is god ;)

Edited by dark