IGNORED

Hull City. (away)

Bill

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myhill spills a cross from Arteta from the left and Saha gets onto the ball and shoots from a tight angle on the right but it goes into the side netting.

:o

It should have been that way from the very beginning and we should have hammered them.

Agreed.

Edited by dark

Vaughan is on. Six minutes to find six goals :P

87 Everton win a free-kick 40 yards out. It is take but Myhill punches out to Lescott outside the box but his effort sails over.

Myhill having a nightmare in the last few minutes.

Edited by dark

FT - The ref blows for the draw - it is a fair result as Hull dominated the first period and Everton the second. thanks for your views. Stay with us for reaction.

Michael-Turner-Hull-City-Everton-Premier-Leag_1216246.jpg

Images we should never have seen, Everton, well done great comeback, but on paper this is a really poor result. Mocking Liverpool for thier draw against Stoke, well. I think we need to look at ourselves before calling others.

Saha. Excellent.

Edited by dark

According to SkySp. it was Neville's own goal. I thought it was all Howard?

GOAL!!!!King scores for Hull from a corner. The Tigers take on the left and there is a mix up in the Everton defence. Neville heads back to Howard and he punches the ball into his own goal, with King on the line to help it in.

Maybe Howard didn't get much of a touch onto it..

Edited by dark

Nobody here on can tell me he´s happy with the result, we can just be happy with the performance of some players, but all together it was just an average performance of the team at the best again and that disappoints me. Where should we get our points from if we don´t win against these teams and loose against Pompey 3-0, we cannot win them in the lottery at all...

what a disgrace it was to be 2-0 down to hull!

Ridiculous and disrespectful thing to say.

Hull have earned their place in the Prem and have beaten Newcastle and Fulham, plus got a draw at Blackburn.

Check at the end of the season and see how many sides take more than seven points from away games at the promoted teams, it won't be many.

And look on the bright side, we're still well ahead of ManU :) .

i dont think we can be happy though mike, we shouldnt be accepting draws to teams who have come up. i have nothing but respect for phil brown and the work hull are doing so far this season, but we should be looking for wins here.

Agree 100%, no argument with that. It's disappointing to only get a point, even though we should be grateful we got one in the end.