IGNORED

Hull City. (away)

Bill

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little consolation is that Hull are on a slight good run beating Newcastle last week in the Premier League. It's always hard to play the lower teams. The part that worries me is that the two games we have won have been against Stoke City and West Bromwitch Albion.

''Hull win another corner from Yobo, this time on the left. Mearney takes and Turner out jumps Fellaini at the far post to head in. Great goal''

Dosen't sound too good does it? Poor defending leaking from the Standard Liege game, we need to act fast. If Saha is fit get him on alongside Yakubu and lets show this Championship side who's been in the top league for 100 years.

I just feel Carsley is still ir-replaceable till now....I guess he was doing most of the defensives while our defenders were clearing up the loose pieces last year..credits went to defence rather den carsley,,now we are exposed.....Fellaini does not seem to do the job ( i know its only first few games...)....From the above post, seems even fellaini was not able to bail us from corners! :(

I just feel Carsley is still ir-replaceable till now....I guess he was doing most of the defensives while our defenders were clearing up the loose pieces last year..credits went to defence rather den carsley,,now we are exposed.....Fellaini does not seem to do the job ( i know its only first few games...)....From the above post, seems even fellaini was not able to bail us from corners! :(

Fellini is no defender ATM, and that worries me at the price we paid for his quality.

am i missing something? 44 mins: Cross by Tim Cahill, header by Ayegbeni Yakubu from left side of penalty area (12 yards), comfortable save (caught) by Tim Howard.

Didn't you know, Howard got sick of playing for us and moved to Hull.

45 Cahill crosses from the right to Yakubu but he can not get any power on the header and Myhill easily gathers.

SkySports changed it :D

That's it for this half. Hull fully deserve their lead at half-time, with the Toffees strangely lacklustre. Moyes will have to change things around otherwise the Tigers will register another three points.

Sky Bet now have Hull 4/7 on to win, the draw is 23/10 and Everton are 5/1. I still fancy Hull to score two today but can not see how Everton will score at present.

It's almost laughable.

Edited by dark

Streams FTL.

I'm happy enough watching SkySports.com ATM, I'm unsure if I even want to watch Everton out there giving 10% against Hull. For me I would settle for a 2-1 win but before kick-off I was hoping for somewhere around 3-0, 4-0.

Yakubu to score to make it level before Fellini putting us ahead with Saha coming off the bench late on to seal the game on his début. Then I suppose I would be happy. COYB

2-0 absolutely shite Everton

not only are we defending badly, were defending suicidal!!! thats three own goals in three games, were just takin the fuckin piss now. were nto even shite anymore, we are worse than that!

and well done moyes taking baines off again, it seems lescott just has to play regardless of form. how ever bad baines has done in the first half it cant be as bad as lescott has done lately

Edited by StevO

Arteta take the corner and McShane misses the ball which goes through to Yakubu but Myhill dives in to take the ball off the striker's foot. It is very brave. THEN Myhill is up on his feet after receiving treatment.

Goalkeeper injury please :)

Edit: King scores for Hull from a corner. The Tigers take on the left and there is a mix up in the Everton defence. Neville heads back to Howard and he punches the ball into his own goal, with King on the line to help it in.

Edited by dark

Lose this - 6 points - very poor start - go into red shite game low on confidence. Win this - 9 points - okay start - go into red shite game more confident after good come-back - go ahead of the shite if we beat them. Sort it out boys, or this season will fizzle out before it starts.

I reckon we can kiss this one goodbye and if this is what we're going to play like until January (when we can MAYBE get some more players in) we can kiss goodbye to qualifying for Europe next season too. Embarrassing.

Kiss goodbye to Europe indeed.

Am I the only one that is actually fearing for the worst? If we play like this all season and only win against the lower teams (losing to one) then were looking at the Bottom 3. Christ, I can't wait for the derby next week.

what is the problem though? it cant all be down to losing carsley can it? we have the same back 5 players, but they are shipping goals like we just cant believe. i just cant get my head around it, i dont understand.

I'm sorry lads but the buck must stop with fucking Moyes for this shambles, he picks them and he destroys them, if I was Baines I'd bang in a transfer request now

id agree with that, i feel for the lad, showed massive potential last season and gets no reward or chance to keep improving. moyes said he bought him for ten years, well hes gunna forget how to play at this rate.

Edited by StevO

Maybe it´s better if we don´t qualifying for Europe with this kind of bad performance and especially with this kind fo defending and goal scoring into the own net...

If we carry on like this we can be happy with being under the TOP 12 at the end of the season

Bollocks. We don't qualify then we'll lose the likes of Yak, Arteta and Cahill. Europe is a must.

Maybe it´s better if we don´t qualifying for Europe with this kind of bad performance and especially with this kind fo defending and goal scoring into the own net...

If we carry on like this we can be happy with being under the TOP 12 at the end of the season

I would be happy with 15th + ATM. I mean for god's sake, from 100% succes in Europe. Beating AZ after 32 unbeaten games and then 2-0 to Hull!

what is the problem though? it cant all be down to losing carsley can it? we have the same back 5 players, but they are shipping goals like we just cant believe. i just cant get my head around it, i dont understand.

Well, whats gone wrong? What's changed?

-Transfer Dilemma in the Summer.

-Moyes titting about with his contract

-Carsley & Johnson leave

-Problems with the board and less funding due to stadium cock-up.

-First game ends in defeat, with Howard conceading 3.

These are some of the problems we had this summer. Surely they arn't the reason for the poor start to the season, can it?

Must agree with you Jimmy. At the end of the day Moyes is to blame for not having adequate cover for Lee Carsley. He should have never let him go if we couldnt get a replacement.

And Sorry howard has had a nightmare start.

Lets see Nash

Edited by IrbyJFC

Must agree with you Jimmy. At the end of the day Moyes is to blame for not having adequate cover for Lee Carsley. He should have never let him go if we couldnt get a replacement.

And Sorry howard has had a nightmare start.

Lets see Nash

He was out of contract, was he supposed to kidnap him and force him to play for us?