IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

On 05/10/2021 at 16:40, Hf,Hr,Hwamp..PR said:

As you have to go back 10 years to find a mention of cricket in this thread, I would suggest anyone who likes cricket but like me gave up with them years ago as they weren't very good, well give Cricket 19 a try, it's on sale on Steam at the minute, whilst its not perfect as cricket games go this is so far ahead of anything else crickety, the career mode is so much cricket fun. Batting is easy ish, but you can adjust it easily to make things harder/easier as you learn, bowling more difficult but becomes easier with practice,  but it really plays and feels like cricket, I even enjoy fielding, though fielding for each ball of a test series could become boring but one button push advances to when you are needed to bat/bowl, so your own level of immersion . It's been in my wishlist for 2 years as I didn't want to pay full price for another dodgy cricket game, but this way exceeded my expections I would have paid full price.

I got seriously addicted to this Google doodle cricket thing when it came out a couple of years back, my best score was just short of 300. Just had my first go for an age and got 116.

https://doodlecricket.github.io/#/

• 5 months later...