Romey 1878

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi

Fellain gets another yellow .

Why on earth didn't he swap him ?

Poor managerial decision as far as I'm concerned . Still get him off , before he gets sent off :angry:

We are only up by 2 against a Premier League team. It is hardly in the bag.

Premier league my eye. Hull are a bit of an old joke now and everyone had figured them out. Fellaini should have been brought off, we've got more than enough without him to keep Hull from getting two goals back. The card was an absolute joke of a card but Moyes knew it was coming and should have made the substitution.

I think (we'll never know) it may be no bad thing.

Given the fact that he's almost guaranteed a yellow in every game I reckon there's every chance he'd have got a red with the extra tension at Anfield.

We need eleven players on the pitch to have any sort of chance.

Premier league my eye. Hull are a bit of an old joke now and everyone had figured them out. Fellaini should have been brought off, we've got more than enough without him to keep Hull from getting two goals back. The card was an absolute joke of a card but Moyes knew it was coming and should have made the substitution.

Hindsight is 20/20. I think he did the right thing.

Taking the emotion out of it, each game is worth 3 points. Odds are he would've been carded in the first Derby match.

Sooner or later, he had to play. you can't just keep holding him out of every match so he can play in the "good ones".

I think (we'll never know) it may be no bad thing.

Given the fact that he's almost guaranteed a yellow in every game I reckon there's every chance he'd have got a red with the extra tension at Anfield.

We need eleven players on the pitch to have any sort of chance.

That's a fair shout, and I suppose I'll have to concede the benefit of the doubt.

-

Can someone let me know what the PA announcements for 'Operation Goodison Exercise' are?

Top game to watch and I cannot wait for the derby matches :P

Shame about Fellaini but I think due to our current form we have more than a chance to stick a spanner in works of there title bid.

The fans will have to be the 12th man on the day mind, But i have no doubt we will be there in our thousand.

COYB!