IGNORED

Hull

Romey 1878

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win will keep (or maybe even extend to seven points) the gap behind us, a bit of insurance against the next few games which, to be realistic, we will be favourites to lose. Any points from the next nine available will be bonus ones (though I confidently expect us to get some).

Can't see any result other than a win...similar result to the last home game I think though Hull would have to significantly underperform to be as poor as Sunderland were. Baines, Lescott & TC to score....Barmby (likely to play apparently) to get the most...er...boistrous reception :lol: .

bad performances from hull latlely i rekon piennar, and hibbert 35 yard free kick !!!

2 - 0 the blues

That would be amazing. I'd pay double to see that. A man can dream...a man can dream.

Saying that his celebration would be amazing, even if he scored a tap in from 1 yard out he would probably go fucking mental.

Edited by jamiemaher85

That would be amazing. I'd pay double to see that. A man can dream...a man can dream.

Saying that his celebration would be amazing, even if he scored a tap in from 1 yard out he would probably go fucking mental.

I thought that I was optimistic when Neville had that long shot last home game against Sunderland. Came close to going in too, it would be good to see Hibbert on the score-sheet. I've not been his biggest fan but he has done an OK job for us. He makes some silly mistake but at the same time does some class work at the back. He's just not consistent enough for me. And now even Dan Gosling has scored more than him :rolleyes:

3-0

Hibbert x3

I thought that I was optimistic when Neville had that long shot last home game against Sunderland. Came close to going in too, it would be good to see Hibbert on the score-sheet. I've not been his biggest fan but he has done an OK job for us. He makes some silly mistake but at the same time does some class work at the back. He's just not consistent enough for me. And now even Dan Gosling has scored more than him :rolleyes:

3-0

Hibbert x3

That crack has seriously gone to your head mate!

Should be able to beat them on the day. The have been doing well as a recently promoted club but then again there's always one. It was Wigan Athletic a few years back and now its Hull City. We just need to keep playing the football like we have been, defend like we have been and ensure that no-one gets free chances. Geovanni and Co. can score from almost anywhere and seeing as they're doing so well in the Premiership thier moral is on a high. Recent results may set them back a little but I think they will give a better game than everyone thinks. We just need to attack and defend well, as a unit and see the game out.

If we do that then I see us coming away with a 2-0 or 3-0 win. We will put some past them, I'm confident of that. It's just that they might put a few past us. I have a feeling they may nick a goal, but with our recent record defending I think we will keep a clean sheet and the likes of Neville and Jagielka won't let the Hull attack break them easily.

For the score I think it will be a 2-0 victory. Fellaini popping up with another goal to get back on scoring form and Osman coming with the second. We may sneak a goal in the later stages of the game but DM may settle them by then and just hold out for the two goals. We need a victory against them, that's a fact. We won't be picking up maximum points against Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal so its a must win game (even if I am quietly confident on beating Arsenal)

I'm sticking to my original guess. A 2-0 victory that is well earned. Hull may pop up with a late goal from Geovanni but I doubt it with the form Jagielka/Neville/Lescott/Baines/Howard are in so we should be set for another clean sheet. Looking foreward to today. Should have three points in the bag if we keep a cool head :) We need to attack from the off, if we do that then Hull can't touch us.

Guest efctaxi
wow Felliani is starting i didnt expect that to be honest

That's because we have signed a world class replacement for the Liverpool game ...... just incase :P

Lescott also has to be careful on 4 yellows .