IGNORED

Liverpool

toffee77

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looll aheedy, i seriously amd drink and jsut my way to go to sleep, etc :o i still hate the result today cause we would got win i think, yes im from finland and drinkin today more that i should but i have been eaiting this game so long, next weeken we will be piss their heads off..

Let's hope so, and we'll all be as pissed as you mate. COYB!

on one hand vic should gone across the defender defo pen then or pass to osman at least. and he was wayward leaving hibbert with no pass (felli missing and easy inside pass to the halfway line) so tony just hoooooofed it, pleased with how we played at times we actually passed it around osman shot on 83 minutes started with passing from the back,

but generally vic did do well, especially for the free kick and making gerrard bounce off him!

and as for tc, those over 50 say how good Alan ball was, those who will be 50 in 30 years time will be holding cahill up as a god!

i were watching this game with cpouple of reds and oi said , 2 choice arteta will score by himself or the he will find timmy and he will put the ball in the net

I closed my eyes and imagined the ball going far post and timmy getting his head to it. it went near post but same result :P he must have felt my positive energy.

and as for tc, those over 50 say how good Alan ball was, those who will be 50 in 30 years time will be holding cahill up as a god!

He has been good or god for me so long time, i cant believe there still Evertonians who doesnt respect him, its unbelievable. He has done so much good resuts for the club that its seriously unbelievable to not considering him 1 of the clubs best players ever.... i love him , ikonw at least 75% on Evertonians do hes is awesome. The boxing aussie, when all of us ohers miss, he will be there and fuck all the rest COYB and TC

A draw was a fair result because neither side did enough to justify winning the game. My only surprise was that it wasn't 0-0, a game devoid of quality for the most part. I'm very pleased with the point though, it's good to keep our unbeaten run going.

Howard - Apart from his kicking he had a perfect game.

Hibbert - How this fella plays for a Premiership I'll never know. Caught out of position so many bloody times it's untrue. You only had to watch Liverpool to see that Hibbert is our weak link because they sent the ball his way all night.

Jagielka - He's just the dogs bollocks isn't he? :D. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!

Lescott - Apart from that Torres chance where he got caught out of position I thought he had a very solid game. His partnership with Jags is looking very good, long may it continue.

Baines - Great game from him tonight. Got forward as much as he could and defended very well. That block was fucking good too.

Osman - I thought he did OK, but he didn't get in the game enough for me.

Neville - He wasn't a stand out but he went about his job effectively tonight.

Arteta - He had a very quiet game and didn't stamp his authority at all. But he popped up with an assist so it made up for him going missing in a big game again.

Piennar - Our worst player. His work rate was fine but on the ball he was shockingly bad.

Anichebe - I thought he had a very good game. Ran his arse off (surprisingly) and pressured their defence all night. That being said, he is an embarrassment with the way he goes down for fuck all.

Cahill - If not for Baines he would have been my MOTM. He was a thorn in Liverpool's side from the start of the game right up until the final whistle. He took his goal brilliantly as well. Quality.

did you notice that the steward wouldnt let Cahill punch the corner flag

cheeky bastard!!!!

I realli didnt notice he must be red shite.

i was in a pub full of them ahah i celebrated all on my own it was great but i took some stick after Gerrad's goal.

Cahill has saved our arses so much this season, as have jags and baines were amazing at the back, baines's

block in the first half kept us in it

COYB!!!

Ei, guys. Just got home, and saw the result, awesome, to come away with a point like that.

From your comments, looks like it was a balanced game, but I wonder if Fellaini was in the pitch, would Gerrard have the space to set up a shot like that... Anyways, great goal from tim, his move from the back to the front post left him completely unmarked, not the sort of mistake a team that wants to win a premiership makes... ;)

Now it's the FA, right? If they rest players for the league game, it can be won, but, imo, Everton should too, and beat the crap out of ARSEnal come next week

Edited by Sporting4ever

Guest efctaxi

Really pleased with the result , but now the dust has settled , I don't think it was that great a performance from either side .

Time to take off the rose coloured glasses :

Defensively , I thought we were great as normal , but the lads made the same mistake as they did against Villa by taking their eye off the ball after Anichebe's dive .

Howard was also a little central as Gerrard struck , which was a shame . At the time of the goal , we were having a good spell and getting into the game a bit more .

Getting down to the nitty gritty , our passing was terrible throughout the game , from all players , and possibly the only time we looked dangerous outside of the first 2 minutes was from the occasional set play .

Arteta went missing again , like he so often does in big games . Perhaps it was Fellaini's absence , who knows , but he was quiet today , and our midfield was hurried in possession by Liverpools determination to win the ball back , whilst we were standing off the guys with the ball when they had it .

Can't fault the defensive work at all , but going forward , we never seemed to find space , and it was difficult to play flowing football .

I keep saying it time and time again , but we are lacking movement and pace , which is something Moyes needs to address .

Anichebe had some good moments , but he really isn't nimble enough and seems to get bogged down with the ball . I think he needs to lose a little bulk if he is going to fullfill his potential , but to be fair to him , that's not easy without a good run . I thought he did quite well today . Doesn't hold the ball up as well as Yakubu , but he's still learning .

Piennar and Baines again worked well , and both had a good game , with Baines my man of the match , with great work in defence and also some great work on the wings .

Neville also had a good game , but his passing is his weakness . He would be top drawer if only he could pass the ball . I loved the way he let Gerrard know he was on the pitch early on :lol:

Another guy who gave the ball away too much in attack was Mr Hibbert . I have a lot of time for Tony this season , but too many floating passes that broke the play today .

Yes , there was a lot of adrenaline on the pitch from both sides , and I'm not going to talk about the reds ( they were poor ) , but I really don't buy into the celebration just because we got a point at Anfield . They were there for the taking today , and I look at the point as 2 dropped .

Blood and guts performance yes . Classic football nothing like ( from either team ) .

Jags also played well , but what on earth was he thinking of when he plowed into Torres ?

He doesn't make many mistakes , but that nearly cost us dearly .

The ref today was fantastic !

I take back any worries I had before hand . In a difficult first half , full of fouls , he gave the players chance to get into the game without branding a card every 2 minutes , like some refs might have done on such a big occasion .

Yes , the whistle blew a lot , which didn't help the game flow for either team , but those who got booked deserved it , and those who didn't get a penalty didn't deserve it , though the Torres one had me worried .

Well done Mr Webb .

Overall , I'm as thrilled as anyone that we didn't get beat , but that aside , it was a match that lacked any quality football from either side , as expected in a derby .

If we are to progress this year , we really need to start scoring from free flowing football more , as I don't think the wonder free kicks or the Cahill goals can keep getting us the points .

Fingers crossed a transfer miracle happens again this window , and Moyes gets us some beauties , even if they are free .

Final note : I'm still unbeaten :lol:

Well done lads !

Browsing a Liverpool forum out of interest, amazing to see their response when they're joint top...

I've had enough of this season already. Why the fuck can't we fucking win at home and why the fuck is Rafa changing our center halfs every fucking game.
The obvious conclusion is taht our players don't want to win the league
rafa fucked up against stoke with his negative tactics and again 2 night at the crucial time...the pressure is getting to him
TWO FUCKING MINUTES (injury time) THIS GAME IS FUCKING RIGGED AS FUCK
Don't want to say the title is gone, but it looks likely. Bottling it when we needed some steel.
howard webb is a fucking knob head.

I HATE IT when idiots give away stupid free kicks at stupid times. why the FUCK doesnt beananooon fucking staying on his feet? ARE YOU THICK YOU IDIOT? GET THE FUCK OUT

How many fucking times do we have to endure this fucking shite
thats it now its all over

....just a small sample. What will they be like when we beat them on Sunday :lol: !

Guest efctaxi
Browsing a Liverpool forum out of interest, amazing to see their response when they're joint top...

....just a small sample. What will they be like when we beat them on Sunday :lol: !

Are you sure it's from their forum ?

The spelling looks awfully good :lol:

It's the spell check ;)

Oh, and have fun:

Liverpool 1-1 Everton Post Match Depression

I was just having a read of that, they're blaming Rafa, Setanta, Webb, the crowd, Benayoun, Kuyt, Keane, Carragher, the weather, bad luck ( :o )....if fact anything and anyone other than Captain Fantastic. Never seen so much vitriole and self loathing....then they call us bitter :lol::lol: . Classic.

Having been so dismayed by our capitulation to that bunch of arrogant tossers in September I could not have been more proud of each and every one of them wearing the blue shirt this time round. Our little squad exhibited every ounce of guts they had to bounce back having fallen behind, we showed character in depth a trait so many of the more affluent stars wearing red could not do. The main official for once had a very good game, well done Mr Webb, he was never intimidated by the Analfield horde of Rancid reds. It is still quite remarkable that we have not seen a penalty awarded to a EFC shirt at Analfield for 71 years so don't get upset if you thought Vic should have had one, far greater appeals have gone unanswered.

Tonights result has stirred my adrenalin, can't sleep which is good for once.

Many thanks one and all for the good wishes, my health should start improving this week when I go on a new course of injections. With any luck I will be able to shout my head off to a victory on Sunday COYB :P

Incidentally I hope the reds win the league.............................................................the Manchester reds of course :lol:

Having been so dismayed by our capitulation to that bunch of arrogant tossers in September I could not have been more proud of each and every one of them wearing the blue shirt this time round. Our little squad exhibited every ounce of guts they had to bounce back having fallen behind, we showed character in depth a trait so many of the more affluent stars wearing red could not do. The main official for once had a very good game, well done Mr Webb, he was never intimidated by the Analfield horde of Rancid reds. It is still quite remarkable that we have not seen a penalty awarded to a EFC shirt at Analfield for 71 years so don't get upset if you thought Vic should have had one, far greater appeals have gone unanswered.

Tonights result has stirred my adrenalin, can't sleep which is good for once.

Many thanks one and all for the good wishes, my health should start improving this week when I go on a new course of injections. With any luck I will be able to shout my head off to a victory on Sunday COYB :P

Incidentally I hope the reds win the league.............................................................the Manchester reds of course :lol:

Get well soon, mate. cuz there's lots more to celebrate till the season ends B)

And just for your giggles, a post from an aussie manc:

I have the biggest erection over Tim Cahill right now.
:D