IGNORED

Liverpool

toffee77

on one hand vic should gone across the defender defo pen then or pass to osman at least. and he was wayward leaving hibbert with no pass (felli missing and easy inside pass to the halfway line) so tony just hoooooofed it, pleased with how we played at times we actually passed it around osman shot on 83 minutes started with passing from the back,

but generally vic did do well, especially for the free kick and making gerrard bounce off him!

and as for tc, those over 50 say how good Alan ball was, those who will be 50 in 30 years time will be holding cahill up as a god!

I'm one of those - see my signature, Bally's the reason I'm an Evertonian for over 40 years - and I'll say right now that Cahill is right up there with him.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For not having a striker we did brilliantly to keep them out of the game. For the first hour they couldn't touch us, and then we fell asleep but woke up again to score and nick a draw. Hearts were racing...No point going through all the players but points to make:

The Good

Hibbert - Had what was for him a stunner. Normally I'm one of his harshest critics but he made a few decent crosses and some brilliant tackles, pity it's not consistent otherwise he'd be a great player.

(Pienaar) and Baines - Peanuts ran about like a madman, and linked up so well with Baines down the left it was a joy to watch, but Baines especially had a brilliant game, definately our only left back choice from now on, he is fast as hel, he defended extremely well and he had a few decent crosses. Whatever happens, he MUST be part of our starting 11 from now on.

Anichebe - Fair play, again I'm not one of his fans, but for god's sake he won every ball he went up for in that game, and when he's on the ball, there was noone in the liverpool side who could knock him off it without totally surrounding him. A strong presence tonight, he just needs to hit the gym and build up his stamina.

The Bad:

Osman - Apart from one or two shots he was invisible to me, I barely saw him touch it in the second half.

Lescott - Didn't clear the lines properly and could have leaked goals if Jagielka wasn't so outstanding. Be glad to see YObo match fit when it comes to Arsenal.

The Ugly:

Pip - What the fuck was he playing at today? Some horrendous challenges, a few bad passes and out of position on numerous occasions, he had a stinker. Hopefully just a price of the build up and a drop in form, but I hope he gets it back quick as he was nothing but atrocious tonight.

Overall though the quality in our squad far outweighed our ineptitude and we came out pretty well, it hasn't dented our chase for 4th but it's taken the bite out of Liverpool's attack on the league. Hopefully Sunday they'll be too pissed off to play well, and we'll stamp on em.

fucking love it, kopites are moaning that we celebrated 1-1. Ofcourse we did, our none existant strikeforce up against their £40+mil strikerforce and we steal a goal at the end, LOVE IT!

there was about 10 blues and about 80 reds in the pub last night, us blues chantted our heads of all game, suprise suprise the only time the shite did is when they were winning. Even after they scored we carried on, no voice at all now.

Just thought on, last night the kopites were clutching at straws by saying "yeah but we win on aggregate" *shakeshead*

Plus one red cried.

Edited by aaron

fucking love it, kopites are moaning that we celebrated 1-1. Ofcourse we did, our none existant strikeforce up against their £40+mil strikerforce and we steal a goal at the end, LOVE IT!

It's hilarious Aaron. Any team in any game a goal down with five minutes to go would celebrate a point, they'd have done the same.

Fascinating looking at their reaction....

their celebrations at the end were about the 2 points we've lost, rather than the 1 they've won.

That sums them up.

The bitterness and bile in their reaction....against themselves as well as us...

Is anyone on from that bag of shite that we used to call THE KOP, FUCKIN OFF EARLY YOU SAD BASTARDS,

....is far more extreme than anything I've seen on an Everton forum.

Why do they call us "mongrels" by the way :huh: ? Not heard that before....anyone know?

FUCKIN LOVED IT!!!!

was in pub in town watchin a few mates im the only everton fan mind full of red shite in there always is but a few man u fans an all we were goin wild! fuckin loves playin the shite dont he! good lad! jagielka immense as always too! dunno how yobo's gonna get back in that defense though cant drop any of them at the moment! now lets twat them in the cup :lol: oh and reina kickin the ball in frustation reminds me so much of aj scorin number 3 agains them couple years back :D

LOL the're getting worse - now saying we sung manchester united songs as there was no everton fans there just united fans.

Silly silly bitter people. Not all to be fair, the good reds accept that a draw was a fair result, these two game a season reds have no clue what they are on about. silly.

I was actually laughing at a stupid kopite dickhead that thought the derby was only called the derby when played at Anfield because the game at Goodison "didnt come around to often"

Typical red coming out the closet to pretending to be a fan..... doesnt even know the basics of football

LMFAO! Even for a fake liverpool fan that is bad (an I know plently of them) :P

Browsing a Liverpool forum out of interest, amazing to see their response when they're joint top...

....just a small sample. What will they be like when we beat them on Sunday :lol: !

You went on RAWK right?

Biggest forum = plenty of knobheads.

I'm gutted but I can see the progress we've made. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

You went on RAWK right?

Biggest forum = plenty of knobheads.

I'm gutted but I can see the progress we've made. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

What progress?.............You can't win anything without Gerrard, same as years ago! nothing has changed.You've spent entire fortunes to try and catch the others, and have only managed to win the odd cup with huge slices of luck and captain fantastic.This season Man utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are under performing, they have had poor form and injuries, if they had been strong and you hadn't started the season with your usual luck you would be at best 4th!

Sorry but the truth.......progress!!

What would rafa be without huge amounts of money to spend?.....without Gerrard and Torres luckypool would be mid-table.

You still can win the league and even a few cups!......you can't without Gerrard.....FACT!

AND YOU KNOW IT........Sorry!

LOL the're getting worse - now saying we sung manchester united songs as there was no everton fans there just united fans.

Silly silly bitter people. Not all to be fair, the good reds accept that a draw was a fair result, these two game a season reds have no clue what they are on about. silly.

who said that???? pricks. and they have the nerve to say we're bitter

What progress?.............You can't win anything without Gerrard, same as years ago! nothing has changed.You've spent entire fortunes to try and catch the others, and have only managed to win the odd cup with huge slices of luck and captain fantastic.This season Man utd, Chelsea and Arsenal are under performing, they have had poor form and injuries, if they had been strong and you hadn't started the season with your usual luck you would be at best 4th!

Sorry but the truth.......progress!!

What would rafa be without huge amounts of money to spend?.....without Gerrard and Torres luckypool would be mid-table.

You still can win the league and even a few cups!......you can't without Gerrard.....FACT!

AND YOU KNOW IT........Sorry!

Know it? I don't think it'd be too cocky a statement to say that out of the Everton team I'd only take Arteta, Cahill and Lescott into the Liverpool line up.

Nice attempt a wind up but it's a typically boring argument.

We're miles ahead of where we were 4 years ago. The idea that Stevie G and Torres make the team were pretty much proved wrong when we beat Man Utd and Chelsea with neither in the former and only one in the latter.

4 years ago YOU finished above us. We were UEFA Cup contenders. Now we're championship contenders.

i'm not sure about this chanting about united malarkey. i know its a wind up but some people are so committed to the bluff i think they need to stop before its gone too far.

however arguements of "they want us to lose more than see everton win"

are cancelled out by the "Everton Are Relegated" Parties of 94 and 98.

so in conclusions arguing about arguments is a pointless expedition as it'll leave you going around in circles.