IGNORED

Liverpool

toffee77

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thisisanfield.com/columnists/20...eyside-derbies/

Keith Perkins selected his five worst derbies the other day. I'm not too sure if that's a good omen or not but I'm not surprised at which game first (one of my saddest days as a reds fan).

And of course it's pretty biased (he had a real hard time complimenting you lot ;)).

Interesting article though.

Guest efctaxi
http://www.thisisanfield.com/columnists/20...eyside-derbies/

Keith Perkins selected his five worst derbies the other day. I'm not too sure if that's a good omen or not but I'm not surprised at which game first (one of my saddest days as a reds fan).

And of course it's pretty biased (he had a real hard time complimenting you lot ;)).

Interesting article though.

There's little point in writing about a subject if you can't find positives about ' both ' teams , so seeing as he still has his head up his ass , there's not much to read .

Liverpool need to remember that had they not got us kicked out of Europe , then we might be a much wealthier and more successful club than we are currently .

Nothing worse than a red talking about reds , and to be fair , that's all the majority of them do . Tradition counts for nothing , which is why Luckypool haven't had too much success in recent years in the league .

That's why we get on with the mancs , as they give credit where it's due .... and they also realise what an ' up their own ass ' Luckypool are .

Really hope we beat you guys and can't wait for the kick off :)

Guest efctaxi
He said: "There's nothing happening on the transfer front, so anything you read isn't true." Great :rolleyes:

He also said they're working hard :)

He won't give anything away untill it's done I reckon . Personally , I hope his mind is on the months fixtures .

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/yobo...-face-reds.html

Please, please, please don't start him Davey!

Agree.

Lack of match fitness. Plus Baines is on top form.

I think Anichebe could be in for a great game on Monday, he performed - IMO - against Aston Villa plus the UEFA Cup games last season. No reason why he can't do it again.

There's little point in writing about a subject if you can't find positives about ' both ' teams , so seeing as he still has his head up his ass , there's not much to read .

Liverpool need to remember that had they not got us kicked out of Europe , then we might be a much wealthier and more successful club than we are currently .

Nothing worse than a red talking about reds , and to be fair , that's all the majority of them do . Tradition counts for nothing , which is why Luckypool haven't had too much success in recent years in the league .

That's why we get on with the mancs , as they give credit where it's due .... and they also realise what an ' up their own ass ' Luckypool are .

Really hope we beat you guys and can't wait for the kick off :)

You get on with the Mancs? None of the Evertonians in my family do. :huh:

And he hasn't got his head up his ass. You have to realise that it is very hard for a red to talk about losing to Everton. The very fact he even made an article complimenting you shows the true sentiment of Liverpool fans.

Tell me that a Man Utd fansite would do the same for Liverpool....

Guest efctaxi
You get on with the Mancs? None of the Evertonians in my family do. :huh:

And he hasn't got his head up his ass. You have to realise that it is very hard for a red to talk about losing to Everton. The very fact he even made an article complimenting you shows the true sentiment of Liverpool fans.

Tell me that a Man Utd fansite would do the same for Liverpool....

If you can find a compliment in that article towards Everton , that I will agree is a compliment , then I'll become a red .

But it will NEVER be a Red Shite Red :)

Guest efctaxi
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21051107/

So Liverpool don't sing abusive songs I take it?

The songs aimed at Campbell were homophobic, which is a completely different entity. Tossers.

If everybody sings Gerrard songs , what can they do ? :lol:

The fact that they are highlighting Gerrard means they also acknowledge that there is cause for fans to do so .

Unbelievable :blink:

Songs to be Arrested by tomorrow,

1. We Shall Not Be Moved, the Police will deem this as some sort of radical protest, similar to those anti- whatever marches and attempt to disband the ringleaders.

2. Its A Grand Old Team To Play For, the Police will imply that Everton do not have a history and therefore are attempting to distort the truth and will be arrested.

3. Where's your famous Kop, the Police will liken this as to a racist chant as Evertonians imply that the Kop is now infiltrated with supporters not from Merseyside.

4. Everton, Everton FC, They're By Far........., the Police will use this as extorting the truth and further implying that Liverpool are not the greatest team the world has ever seen, thus the perpetrators will be dealt with.

5. Red and White Shite, will also be deemed as a racist chant to, well er........all things Red and White.

So if you have ticket for tomorrow, don't forget to keep your mouth shut and count how many witty ditties they sing about us and see how many of them get arrested or thrown out, me bitter, nope just twisted.

The games going to prevail similar to the Chelsea game.

We will struggle to win and maintain possesion from the midfield. While looking dangerous on set pieces. Which often happenes with Lescott, Cahill. Although no fellaini which does diminish our aerial ability somewhat.

We will be reduced to searching for the long ball. Which won't give us that many chances. But we will have a couple off set pieces. Could we score 1 or a few? Yes? Can we concede a few? More then likely. But we need to handle Torres. He is the key tomorrow morning. I think our defence can cope with Keane. And even Kuyt. We struggle against tall powerful strikers.

If we can hold them off. We might be able to sneak a late winner. I do have a feeling arteta will score again. And Cahill hasn't scored in a derby for a while. So i think he will score to!

End result?

2-1 to us. or 2-2.

Songs to be Arrested by tomorrow,

1. We Shall Not Be Moved, the Police will deem this as some sort of radical protest, similar to those anti- whatever marches and attempt to disband the ringleaders.

2. Its A Grand Old Team To Play For, the Police will imply that Everton do not have a history and therefore are attempting to distort the truth and will be arrested.

3. Where's your famous Kop, the Police will liken this as to a racist chant as Evertonians imply that the Kop is now infiltrated with supporters not from Merseyside.

4. Everton, Everton FC, They're By Far........., the Police will use this as extorting the truth and further implying that Liverpool are not the greatest team the world has ever seen, thus the perpetrators will be dealt with.

5. Red and White Shite, will also be deemed as a racist chant to, well er........all things Red and White.

So if you have ticket for tomorrow, don't forget to keep your mouth shut and count how many witty ditties they sing about us and see how many of them get arrested or thrown out, me bitter, nope just twisted.

6. the babies not yours, the babies not youuurrrssss, oh steven gerrard the babies not yours......., quite simply the police will realise nothing can be done because there are around 3,000 everton fans singing this song and the police are outnumbered by about 300 : 1

hahahaha

do we give a fu*k lets smash these red shite

COYB!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see someone's been making Davey's team talk nice and easy for him...

"What we must do is win, possibly scoring many goals."

“Winning that game is always a massive boost. Everton have been playing well recently, but we are a superior team and this game must be ours."

“The game is about us. I mean that it’s impossible for Everton to put us in trouble on Monday if we play at the same level as in the last few weeks."