IGNORED

Liverpool

toffee77

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree with all this Big vic Slating, did well imo, not a usual workhorse, was tonight

Agree with you on that one. Thought the lad was a pest for most of the night, and on the end of a few rough calls too.

Can go into work tomorow now and stir the pot about how there bottling it all since Benitez 'Keegan' moment!

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Thats me 3 quid up at work tomorrow :lol:

Well chuffed with that considering our options the lads put in a solid performance and most parts of the game i thought we where the better team. I am no fan of Vics but he did cause a few problems tonight and had a good game the back four all played very well as did the men in the middle of the park. COYB

Edited by EFC-Paul

I agree, Victor was good tonight, shouldn't have gone down for that penalty but besides that I thought he gave us a threat on the wing that I didn't think we'd have tonight. It's clear his strength will serve him very well on the wings if we play him there again.

Good moment on Setanta there....

Asked Cahill if it was nice to dent Liverpools title hopes, Jagielka just laughed as Cahill tried to give a serious answer! pmsl

Athough that's just been ruined by McMan-a-woman's :oneeyed02: chat. Impressed with Sherwood's discussion.

Now FOOK OFF Rafa you nob!

Edited by DonKey

That's a well deserved point, and our excellent defence was beaten only by a Gerrard hit and hope! where would they be without that man?.......mid-table maybe :)

All round great performance by the Blues, Baines, Jagielka and Victor stood out for me, with plenty of running from Pienaar.

I wonder who we will get in the 5th round of the FA Cup?

Well played Everton!

Vic was a pest and did quite well but I have a problem with him constantly looking for free kicks and penalties. He's a big lad and should stay on his feet. If he had done during the "penalty" incident he wouldve had a good chance to score or lay it off for Osman.

i seriously hate hes styl eto tyr to get pens or freekicks tehse days. Who that fucjk told him to start doing that shiot, he didnt play like that last season

sry fpr every1 readon, im seriously drunk at the moment and very passionate also, COYB

Edited by LexKing

i seriously hate hes styl eto tyr to get pens or freekicks tehse days. Who that fucjk told him to start doing that shiot, he didnt play like that last season

I totally agree with you Lex, your typing is terrible :D

Just being viewing the icliverpool site to see their views (I'm not a saddo who goes there to wind them up by the way, just an interested observer). They are absolutely livid at that result and although I didn't see the game, I get them impression that a draw was deserved)...excellent!!!

Well I have to say that liverpool absolutely bottled that and might as well have given us the point. Not saying we didn't work for it and deserve it at all mind. But what is rafa thinking taking off his only striker with 5 minutes left and only up 1. I thought they really sat back after the goal, which was just what we needed. Gave us the chance to earn a set piece which victor did really well to win. Piece of absolute class delivery from Arteta and perfect header from Cahill, how they haven't even bothered to mark him i have no idea.

I do think we were a little lucky that Torres didn't get a PK, because it looked pretty definite, even in real time and Webb was right there.

Might as well be 2 points for us, we'll be flying and it'll be a real game next week.

looll aheedy, i seriously amd drink and jsut my way to go to sleep, etc :o i still hate the result today cause we would got win i think, yes im from finland and drinkin today more that i should but i have been eaiting this game so long, next weeken we will be piss their heads off..

I totally agree with you Lex, your typing is terrible :D

Just being viewing the icliverpool site to see their views (I'm not a saddo who goes there to wind them up by the way, just an interested observer). They are absolutely livid at that result and although I didn't see the game, I get them impression that a draw was deserved)...excellent!!!

We all think so of course, but so do some neutrals - Les Ferdinand, Craig Burley. Also all the Man U supporters :lol: