IGNORED

Solid Evidence That Benitez Has Lost The Plot

Guest Reg Reagan
Today justified my faith in Rafa. Crazy substitutions? Benayoun changed the game.

Bena-useless didnt change the game for you shites. it was mike riley and that was no way a send off

Chelsea had the divine rights to get the 3pts but mike riley made sure they wont get it by sending off lampard. he showed the red cad to the wrong player.

Has there ever been a more pathetic, sulky post match interview than last night. The man has zero class, can think of no other manager who would react in such an infantile, lip trembling, graceless fashion.

Repeat after me Rafa..

We

were

beaten

by

the

better

team

on

the

night.

Well

done

Everton.

See, that wasn't so difficult was it?

Nice line in the Telegraph...

"If Moyes and Benitez had a better relationship, and Liverpool's manager was more given to introspection, perhaps the Spaniard could have picked his brains for tips on how to cope without proven strikers.

After all, Moyes knows. The suspicion remains that Rafa will one day find out."

I continue to support Rafa Benitez but he's getting ridiculous.

rafa will always deserve some credit for the way Rhys Jones family were treated at anfield, perhaps he was pressured into it, but he and every liverpool fan who supported them that day did their football club proud.

I believe that your fans patience are running out with him, half seem to hate him.Incredible when you think what he (and Gerrard) have done for them.I would go as far as to say that if you drop away in the title race, and heaven forbid Everton gain in points on you, add that to maybe going out of the champion league.......THEN rafa will really find out what hate is.

I think his digs at Everton are partly to try and gain favor from luckypool fans.I feel it will all be very messy soon, he just keeps shooting himself in the foot..........get out rafa before you have a heart attack or some other health problem........FOOTBALL IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE AND DEATH..........Just ask Ryhs's parents.

Guest efctaxi

We were awful the other night.

How strange this situation is .

Liverpool are a decent side again since Rafa came , and have won some trophies under him .

You are still in with a shout of the league and Europe . What more do you guys want ? Seems to me your supporters are a little ungrateful . Either accept his decisions and have faith in the guy , to do things his way , or sack him . Putting him under pressure , when you're having a kick ass season so far is a bit daft .

He's made a few mistakes , just like all the others , but stick by your manager for once . I'm surprised he didn't tell Liverpool to do one a long time ago .

We were awful the other night.

Liverpool are a decent side again since Rafa came , and have won some trophies under him .

You are still in with a shout of the league and Europe . What more do you guys want ? Seems to me your supporters are a little ungrateful . Either accept his decisions and have faith in the guy , to do things his way , or sack him . Putting him under pressure , when you're having a kick ass season so far is a bit daft .

He's made a few mistakes , just like all the others , but stick by your manager for once . I'm surprised he didn't tell Liverpool to do one a long time ago .

Can see both sides to the Benitez argument. If I was on of the Liverpool fans I would be getting a little cheesed with Rafa, some of his tactics have been woeful leading to poor results. He made some poor decisions against Wigan and that was how the left with only one point (1-1)

He's managed to bring success in the Champions League and done well in the Premiership, his record isn't too bad but he's acted like an amatuer to Sir Alex's comments. If he would have been more proffesional on that subject then Liverpool would be scaling the top of the table right now.

Benitez out? Give it a few more weeks.

I'm personally behind him 100% but I can see why he's getting on some people's nerves.

Some of his decisions are baffling and down to pure pride - such as selling Keane without signing another striker. If Torres get's injured we are royally ******.

Plus some of his interviews at the moment are pathetic. It might be because of his operation and he may be under a lot of stress but perhaps a lot of it is self-inflicted.

I'm personally behind him 100% but I can see why he's getting on some people's nerves.

Some of his decisions are baffling and down to pure pride - such as selling Keane without signing another striker. If Torres get's injured we are royally ******.

Plus some of his interviews at the moment are pathetic. It might be because of his operation and he may be under a lot of stress but perhaps a lot of it is self-inflicted.

and you are 100% behind him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and you are 100% behind him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it was a spelling mistake, he's 10% behind him B):P

Guest efctaxi
No.

I just think it'd be stupid to sack the man that's brought us closer to #19 than any manager since Dalglish.

I have many reasons but I'm not sure Evertonians would like to read an essay.

I agree :)

Just make him do something silly instead . Oops , he sold Keane lol :D