IGNORED

Manchester United (away)

dark

Still haven't lost this month..looking for some points?

Last time;

A second-half header from the Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini frustrated Manchester United - and the returning Wayne Rooney - in what was a compelling 1-1 draw at Goodison Park.

Manchester United are looking to bring back Evra and Nani from injury. Both men could cause us a problem, attacking and defending wise. Most of the injury list had been cleared as defenders Rio Ferdinand and Wes Brown, along with midfielder Park Ji-sung returned from injury in Tuesday's 5-0 win over West Bromwich Albion. It's a shame we can't say the same :(

Edited by dark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Manchester United are on top form we have been doing well so far this month. We got the result we needed against Hull and went on to put up top performances against Liverpool and Arsenal. We have nothing to lose so we might aswell keep playing as we have been and go out for the win. I would be ecstatic with a win and would take a draw gladly. This is the hardest game yet, but I can see us getting a point from it.

Guest efctaxi

I have not lost a match since joining this forum , and I won't allow it to start against the Mancs ; unless of course they slip something very expensive into my back pocket :)

0-0 for me .

Would be nice to take unbeaten games into double figures , but can't see it to be honest!

In an attempt to keep players fresh for Wedensday why don't we try this team!

..............................................Louis

.........Dark..............................................................adzo9

....................MikeO................................Bill

toffee77.............................aaron........................romey 1878

Le Toffee Canadian (never get that on a shirt).......efc Taxi........................t-cahill

SUB; The rest of us!

OK................We get trashed, but we win on wedensday :)

..............................................Louis

.........Dark..............................................................adzo9

....................MikeO................................Bill

toffee77.............................aaron........................romey 1878

Le Toffee Canadian (never get that on a shirt).......efc Taxi........................t-cahill

Tch, playing me out of position, you do know I play in between the sticks :P

^^^That team selection was based entirely on who had posted on the thread.....with the exception of the rear guard trio of Louis, MikeO and Bill, they pick themselves based on experience! ie combined age of about 150 :lol:

Romey 1878......yes were friends, but I must warn you rafa has put a bid in for you, I'd like you to take the short trip across Stanley Park, and maybe mark Cahill on Wednesday.Remember at set pieces be like the rest of your team mates!.......don't stand any where near him :lol:

^^^That team selection was based entirely on who had posted on the thread.....with the exception of the rear guard trio of Louis, MikeO and Bill, they pick themselves based on experience! ie combined age of about 150 :lol:

Romey 1878......yes were friends, but I must warn you rafa has put a bid in for you, I'd like you to take the short trip across Stanley Park, and maybe mark Cahill on Wednesday.Remember at set pieces be like the rest of your team mates!.......don't stand any where near him :lol:

I'm 6ft6 so I'd have Cahill in my arse pocket mate ;)

I'd resent that if it weren't for the fact that Bill's 102 :D . Was always a right winger in my playing days but I'll happily shore up the defence....less running. Who's providing the sick bags?

Don't care what the result is, I am going there to shout abuse at Rooney. :D

Didnt he injured last week? Or i just remember wrong? Or you gonna shout abuses him anyway :DDD

Even thought we played excellent vs arse, i have not big hopes from this games. But like every day i hoping for the best. Winning manu at trafford would be so sweet ^^

Guest Reg Reagan

not an easy game... Man Utd have not conceded a goal in the last several games.

But i do think we have the players that are capable of beating utd this weekend

Guest efctaxi

The fact that United are on a non conceding record is good for us .

Many teams have faced Everton in the past with this record , and that record , and left disappointed .

My prediction 7-0 with Phil Neville scoring a double hatrick and the winged pig scoring from the spot :lol:

Edited by efctaxi

0-0 for me

my team if cahill is out

--------------------Howard---------------------

Hibbert-------Jagelkia-----Lescott------Baines

-------------Neville----Rodwell----------------

-------------------Arteta----------------------

Osman---------------------------------Pienarr

-------------------Felliani--------------------

Bench

Nash

Jacobsen (his fit yeah)

Yobo (his fit yeah)

Valente

Andy Van Der Meyde

Lukas Juki...... lol

Jose Baxter

Edited by Sprooly

0-0 for me

my team if cahill is out

--------------------Howard---------------------

Hibbert-------Jagelkia-----Lescott------Baines

---------------------Neville--------------------

-------------------Arteta----------------------

Osman---------------------------------Pienarr

-------------------Felliani--------------------

Bench

Nash

Jacobsen (his fit yeah)

Yobo (his fit yeah)

Rodwell

Andy Van Der Meyde

Lukas Juki...... lol

Jose Baxter

We playing with 10 players on Saturday are we? :P

My head says a Man U win, but it will be a tight game. Always is. Fergie has great respect for Moyes and with good cause. For the players we have, pound for pound, we give them more problems than most. Our lack of attacking options has galvanised the side, though, and if the Arsenal game is anything to go by, then Utd will find it very hard against us, particulalry if Rooney is out. Not too worried about the rest.

Can see Anichebe starting in for Cahill up front, but I'd like to see some young blood on. I don't think Vic is fully fit and it showed on Wednesday. The legs are what we need with the formation and tactics and youthful exuberence will do well against a frustrated Man U side. I like the unknown quantity, it upsets 'stars' as they don't know what to expect and therefore can't prepare.

As villified as he is, I think VDM might be a good shout on the right and stick Ossie up front. Seriously underrated finisher (Ossie) and will run all day, just lacks height. I think Fellaini would be better for us in the middle, will get right up their nose the way he seems to amble about, but always seems to get a foot in and gets a blue on the pass 95% of the time. Arteta hasn't got the 'muscle' against Utd.

I hope Peanuts has a good game, at the moment my favourite player. Works so hard and creates so much for us ( Baines cross for Cahills goal on Wed due to amount of space Pienaar found him in).

Most news sources are suggesting that Tim will miss the game in which case his place is open to either Vic or the Goose, either will be be kick pulled and kicked around by the Utd defence. Given the choice I'd go for Gosling, he's quicker on the carpet.

As efc keeps telling us all, KEEP THE FAITH, COYB

Edited by Jimmy the blue