IGNORED

Manchester United (away)

dark

My head says a Man U win, but it will be a tight game. Always is. Fergie has great respect for Moyes and with good cause. For the players we have, pound for pound, we give them more problems than most. Our lack of attacking options has galvanised the side, though, and if the Arsenal game is anything to go by, then Utd will find it very hard against us, particulalry if Rooney is out. Not too worried about the rest.

So, Ronaldo, Tevez and Berbatov, three of the most talented and most expensive players in the world don't worry you too much? Not sure if you're been watching their games of late, but they are unfortunately starting to click and it looks like the shiny haired bastard from Portugal might be getting over himself and starting to play again, which is not good for us.

If we're without TC we're going to struggle, and with no one having gotten a sub in the last, what 8 games, the lads have to be tiring a bit. I think this stretch might just be pushing us a bit too far. If we're to get anything we'll need Vic to bludgeon his way around up top and feed off scraps.

1-1 would be loverly

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me negative (I see it as being realistic) but I see this game as damage limitation, especially if Cahill and Fellaini are missing. Still we have a good back four but cant imagine keeping them out for 90 mins (or 98 mins as may be the case if 0-0 afetr 90).

MAN UTD have kept something like 18 clean sheets out of 22 games played, will be an achievment just to score.

While I'm not at all confident my hopes will raise by kick off.

On another point, Ferguson has said ""David Moyes has not got the credit he deserves,"

"On each occasion (games v the "big four") the post-match analysis has concentrated on the frailties of Everton's opponents rather than the achievement of Moyes' side.

Ferguson feels it is time to put the record straight.

"When you take everything into consideration, he has done an incredible job.

"He has not had the resources of other clubs"

"The signings he has made have been terrific and it means that he has continuity for the next few years."

The R/S say he's an arrogant so and so (which I agree to a point) BUT he has miles more class than the muppet called Rafa that they call a manager.

True but also I think Ferguson & Wenger have chosen to be more lavish in their praise because they know it'll wind up (and contradict) Rafa.

Still good to hear.

Tough to see us getting anything this afternoon, specially if our pretend strikers are out as well as our real ones :) , and holding out for (as you say) 98 minutes or more against Berbatov, Ronaldo and the rest would be miraculous, even with our defence playing as well as it is.

Have to say I'll be tipping a home win in the Anusol :unsure: ....live in hope though.

I cant believe some of the negative comments here, last time we played them and drew 1-1

Even though there on form so the fuck are we, they will get a run for their money for sure if we play like we have been recently. They will have to work very hard to get past our defence

Derby 1 manu 0

toternam 0 manu 0

villa 0 manu 0

arsnel 2 manu 1

manu 4 hull 3 - even hull got 3 past em

chelsea 1 manu 1

liverpool 2 manu 1

manu 1 newcastle 1

manu 0 portsmouth 1

We come out with fightin spirit and do lpool a favour by takin 3 points

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I meant taxi you ninconpoop, :D

I see you know taxi then :lol::lol::lol:

If we had a full squad available I would be very optimistic about this game, we haven't so the reverse must be true. It's all well and good thinking we can go out there and give it our all, those lads have had the hardest schedule of all prem players in the last 12 days, fourth match and yet another so called top four side only this time its the hardest of the lot, World Champions on their own turf with no attack..........................................................................

COYB we can still do it

Edited by Jimmy the blue

LOL at the TT team, got crouch to the right of me there havent I ;) and ou picked my favoured position haha

Just read on BBC that TC anf Mo are doubts, we aint going to score unless by some freak of nature Hibbert goes on a 60 yard run, takes on their whole team, twice, then miss hits his shot which cannons off fergies head and ends up in the back of the net. only way i can see a goal if im honest.

LOL at the TT team, got crouch to the right of me there havent I ;) and ou picked my favoured position haha

Just read on BBC that TC anf Mo are doubts, we aint going to score unless by some freak of nature Hibbert goes on a 60 yard run, takes on their whole team, twice, then miss hits his shot which cannons off fergies head and ends up in the back of the net. only way i can see a goal if im honest.

Spoken like a true optimist :rolleyes:

was nobody watching when manure scraped 1-0's against sunderland et al, good form my arse there the same as arsenal, this will be a 1-1 or a 1-0 to them, depending on whether fellaini or cahill are played/benched, but as long as arteta is firing we might get lucky with an fk

I think they've moved on a bit since then to be fair.