IGNORED

Middlesbrough

MikeO

Don't wish to gate crash the party but er........I believe it was I who has championed Mr Neville for most of the season but don't let his detractors know, they might start on me.

However at the end of the day it's all about opinions and we will have our favourites and are less liked players but personally it is the result that counts for me.

Now let's look forward to three points on Saturday with a Fellaini hat trick all from Neville crosses. :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let's look forward to three points on Saturday with a Fellaini hat trick all from Neville crosses. :D

amen!

i like phil neville, hardly puts a foot wrong, and he was good against boro.

but hes a little invisible at times, since he moved to the midfield, in my ipmression.

Guest efctaxi

The great thing is that what we all think doesn't make the slightest bit of difference on the pitch .

Anyone else notice a certain frustration creeping into our forum ?

We're still 6th , we're in a semi final , and the season is far from over .

Be happy guys :)

If Neville can keep up his present form, and spend the next couple of seasons being able to cover a midfield role as well as a right back one, then yes for what he cost us, you would have to say he was a good signing.Sure he has his faults....but if you read this forum so does, Yakubu, Hibbert, Osman, Rodwell, Lescott, Yobo, VDM, Anichebe, Saha, Gosling, Baines, Cahill, Vaughan, Kissock, Howard,Arteta,JO..........Kenwright......Moyes!

In fact if my records are correct!.....only mr perfect, aka Jagielka has no faults :angry: don't you just hate people who you can't have a pop at :rolleyes:

OOOOOPP'S......How did I miss poor old Fellaini out of that list!

Yep, they all have their faults, but they've battled against the odds this season, got us to a semi and into a European qualifying position.....I'm pretty happy with that!