IGNORED

Middlesbrough

MikeO

Wow~2-1.Everton have turned on the style.Really really impressive. The stadium is hot,full of voice. I think our next game is gonna be in Wembley. Boys have done well so far. Fellani has proven his 15M tag one more time. Give some time to him he'd show what he is really all about. It is a big time for us. We have a decent chance of pulling off FA cup this year.............

Saha seemed to be a real good buy for us this season so far despite being sidelined for some periods. But he does score when we need.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this proves that we CAN play without Arteta, just not without a striker up front. We can't play this 4-6-0 without midfield genius and class. When we go back to our 4-4-1-1 we do much better.

COYB.

Nothing to add to that

A whole new team came out of the dressing room it seemed

How shit are we. :angry: We can thank their goalie for letting us back into the game, if he had stayed on his line it was a simple catch, And i still didnt see any improvement in fellaini's game in the 2nd half.

For those peeps who thinks the sun shines out his arse, take your blue glasses off, we could have got Modric, Nasri, or Arshavin for £15 million, He's not in the same class. <_<

Well we were certainly a differant side in the second half. We had a mountain to climb and I have to say we sure did climb it. The odds were against us without Mikel and 1-0 down but it just shows that we can do it. We have surprised people by seeing of Liverpool & Aston Villa so Middlesbrough didn't seem like that much of a threat, we didn't treat them seriously first half in my opinion. We expected them to hand us the game and they didn't, in fact they scored. We woke up and realised that in order to get to Wembley we had to work hard and see off every team that's thrown at us. I'm so glad that were there because its fully deserved, it would seem a waste of good memories like the Gosling goal just to head out in the Quarter Final.

Saha was the MOTM for me, he changed the team since coming on and scored the winner. Can't really ask more than that. Fellaini could have got my vote too, he scored and managed to not get booked (despite the Germans best efforts) which was nice to see. The back 4 were superb today as always and Phil was again the inspirational captain that changed things round, would be a good sight to see him lifing the trophy when the season is done.

Howard did well too, in those last few stages he had to stay focussed. He may have spilt that ball but he didn't concede. Well done to him B)

Wembley here we come

How shit are we. :angry: We can thank their goalie for letting us back into the game, if he had stayed on his line it was a simple catch, And i still didnt see any improvement in fellaini's game in the 2nd half.

For those peeps who thinks the sun shines out his arse, take your blue glasses off, we could have got Modric, Nasri, or Arshavin for £15 million, He's not in the same class. <_<

Hey buddy,we are all result-oriented,arent we?Fellani scored,which is what mattered the most, no matter if was gifted or somebody's fault.His goal revived our hope and since then we took advantage. U can't deny how important that goal was. U simply can't be so critical to him. Yes he cost us 15M but he's got potential u gotta believe that. Nasri hasn't fully established him in arsenal.arshavin too old for us and simply arsenal snatched him up cuz they lacked options up front mid-season. Modric though,hasn't really shown what he has been in EURO 2008.same person,different class.

Fellani has my full support!!!

Winning games whilst not playing well!......or at least not losing them as in the previous two games.

Still getting used to not having Arteta, that must be a blow to the lads, but we keep grinding out the results.

That was probably Rodwells biggest ever game, and perhaps he felt the pressure a bit, he will play 10x better than that.Fellaini wasn't great, but he was better and that's something.I wonder what a fully fit, scouse speaking Fellaini will do next season after a summers rest and some pre-season games, his best is yet to come I think.

Teams must be wondering just how the hell to beat Everton.

My players of the day would be Lescott and Pienaar.....

At the moment when you play Everton, maybe we play poorly or perhaps we turn it on a bit....but you don't just play the team.....you play a heart beat, a big Blue one, we've not had a lot of luck this season, but we have made a lot of people in football take a long hard look at how Everton do things and how we have coped!...........I'm very proud to be BLUE.

I dont think Mo had a bad game today he was far more involved then Osman and Rodwell and Boro did not like him he caused them problems with his size although he may not be worth 15m and i can more then agree with your point about Modric and co Bill and he may be a clumsy git but he does give us another dimension and outlet.

I think if Boro where that bit more clinical in the final third today it would have been curtains for us but gladly we scrapped though we really have to up our game regardles of injuries the lads will have to put in the shift of the season to get a result against the other teams.