IGNORED

Middlesbrough

MikeO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was shite. Our strike force of Cahill is doing nothing, he's been absent from the start and the midfield simply don't look like causing the Boro defence any trouble. Pienaar should be running at the defenders and doing what he does best, everyone seems to be off the mark today. The back four have done well to keep it at 1-0 because of the pressure they have been put under. I'm pleased with how they have done (Howard included) I just want us to actually do something creative in the second half.

The referee needs to do something about Huth too, that dirty sod needs to stop head-locking Fellaini. It's every time.

I'm worried about this game now, unless something dramatic happens we can say goodbye to our Wembley tickets.

I hope someone has a word with the referee and remind him to put his contacts back in, cos the amount of wrestling that's gone on in the Boro box has been abominal. Just cos Felli's involved he's somehow automatically deemed culprit.

Shit goal to concede too. We're still lacking that creative force, but Boro have started well and we haven't really got any answers for them.

I bet it's Felli who gets booked first tho. :confused:

Yeah, I can bet you that the first person to go into the referee's book is Mo. He's having a hard time out there with that German arsehole putting his arms round him all the time. It just shows how pathetic and scared Boro are of him. It's just good that their going into the Championship soon.

Shite defending and Howard could have done better bollocks!!!!!

Poor defending for the goal but they had done well up until then. Howard has been a steady goalkeeper so I'm not going to lay into him. The Setanta commentator said his record, no goals conceded in something like 7. It was an impressive record I will say that - I don't think he will let in much more, he's a good person to have at the back.

Fellaini is shit anyway, we need Saha and Gosling on for Rodwell and Fellaini, Has rodwell touched the ball yet.??

I don't think I have seen Rodwell touch the ball. Honestly. Gosling or Van der Meyde should replace him, he needs to come off. He's not helping the team at all and Moyes needs to realise it (and do something) before its too late - Carlo Nash could come on for all I care, he would probably do a better job. :angry:

Fellaini is shit anyway, we need Saha and Gosling on for Rodwell and Fellaini, Has rodwell touched the ball yet.??

i disagree .. he's been the most dangerous one in the first half .. and middlesborough are obviously worried about him seeing how they're constantly fouling him..

cahill needs to step it up ... bring in VDM for rodwell, move osman to the middle.

I hope someone has a word with the referee and remind him to put his contacts back in, cos the amount of wrestling that's gone on in the Boro box has been abominal. Just cos Felli's involved he's somehow automatically deemed culprit.

Shit goal to concede too. We're still lacking that creative force, but Boro have started well and we haven't really got any answers for them.

Boro didnt start well, we just started really really shite. We are playing so bad and it's making them look like an average team. Just remember that Middlesbrough are fighting relegation and are probably going to be in the Championship come September. They have no stars - Downing their over-rated one and should never be dominating at Goodison.

We can beat these we just need to wake up and stick the ball in the bloody net.

Need some changes sooner rather than later if it doesn't change quickly, go along with Bill's suggestions personally.

This would be such a depressing wasted opportunity if we screw it up :( .

It would be a tragedy.

Beat Liverpool

Beat Aston Villa

Lost to bloody Middlesbrough :angry:

It's pressure in it's self trying to defend a lead!Middlesborough will be in two minds, defend or attack.

That can only help an Everton short on ideas!

Everton score next we will win it, Borough score and it's probably all over.

We can't play any worse in the 2nd half, so let's see what happens.

We have a mointain to climb second half. We couldnt create nothing first half and we looked very scary back there, the game is actiallu looking same than out 10 first game of the season. All our players are running like they had wooden legs or something. I would take Saha in rightaway, may be on for Fellaini, even he havent done bad job, but just cause the ref ingoring faults on him all the time. I agree that something has to change about huth, refs cant allow him to defence like that, using hs arms all the time and collecting all credits of ot. Very ugly half from him, i couldnt stand that, i would definitely punched hes huge nose on the left cheek. Is there really bad wind? it looked like most of the crosses or long passes are flying anywhere.

i disagree .. he's been the most dangerous one in the first half .. and middlesborough are obviously worried about him seeing how they're constantly fouling him..

cahill needs to step it up ... bring in VDM for rodwell, move osman to the middle.

he needs to move around and lose his marker, the bloke is constantly standing still and not jumping, he can just about walk never mind run. needs replacing.

If we do get the next goal then I am sure that we will win it, it's just where that goal will come from. We haven't been creative enough to even consider a goal opportunity. I would take the replay now, I would be quite happy with the draw. We look to be going out but we do have another 45 minutes. Boro will be in two minds about attacking or defending and that could play right into our court. I hope we take advantage of the game and win it, I desperatly want us back at Wembley (where we belong ;))

We have such a mountain to climb.

VDM for rodwell , Saha for yobo nev back to rightback felli back to mid

Van der Meyde for Rodwell sounds like a good change, unsure whether we should take Yobo off for Saha. I'd leave it up until the 60th minute to bring Saha on, let's just see if Cahill perks up.

We have a mointain to climb second half. We couldnt create nothing first half and we looked very scary back there, the game is actiallu looking same than out 10 first game of the season. All our players are running like they had wooden legs or something. I would take Saha in rightaway, may be on for Fellaini, even he havent done bad job, but just cause the ref ingoring faults on him all the time. I agree that something has to change about huth, refs cant allow him to defence like that, using hs arms all the time and collecting all credits of ot. Very ugly half from him, i couldnt stand that, i would definitely punched hes huge nose on the left cheek. Is there really bad wind? it looked like most of the crosses or long passes are flying anywhere.

Arteta is the new Carsley. We take one man out of the team and it all goes pear shaped. I know that Arteta is one of the most influencial in our team but he's not the only one. It worries me that we can't play without him. It's saying to the world that we are a one man team. Something needs to improve. Let's get some creativity and win this one.

Pienaar - Step up to the plate.

Saha for Rodwell, confirmed.

Thank God for that. Rodwell was terrible, Saha is in good scoring form, fingers crossed he will save us today. :)

There is still time to edit mate ;)

Let's build from this, I'm hoping that we can with the addition of Louis Saha into the team, we are lacking creativity and this could be the answer. As it stands at 1-1 it is anyones game, we are obviously favourites with being at Goodison and having just scored. It seems those manager/player of the month awards arn't the kiss of death this time round. Pleased with how we are playing, just wish we can keep it up and get a second.

Second goal = Game over.

Edited by dark