IGNORED

Middlesbrough

MikeO

Don't know who I should be supporting in all the other matches this week-end. Do we want Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal through to give us the fall back of seventh in the league being a Europa spot (very pessimistic I know), or do we want Coventry, Burnley/Hull and Fulham through to give us the maximum chance of winning the thing :huh: ?

Man U and Chelsea to get through, Arsenal go out, we draw Burnley/Hull, make it to the final against Manure and do a 95 on their sorry assess :D:D:D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being at home, at this stage of the cup should make a difference.surely the crowd will rise to this!

Fellaini's due a good game, and he should be getting over his problem, other wise Moyes wouldn't have put him on in the last couple of games.It's just about match fitness now, he had started to look decent before the injury.

Saha probably will be super sub, let's hope he's not needed.

Perhaps this is Dan Goslings year in the FA cup, he can be a goal threat.

Key men for Everton Neville and Cahill.

Team spirit, home advantage, Tim Cahill..........2-0.

I guess I have a soft-spot for United from when I was about 3 or 4, so I'll be wanting them to beat Fulham. I dont really care who goes through to be honest because its like the saying goes - If you want to be the best you've got to beat the best. If we start to fear teams then there is little chance that we will lift the trophy come May. I'm holding out for Chelsea, Manchester United, Burnley/Hull. I know that Arsenal are a better team than the last two but I don't think they deserve it. They have been piss poor this season and Burnley deserve to progress.

As things are going its been a good day for me. Chelsea have beaten Coventry 2-0 and Manchester United also lead 2-0 with the goals coming from Carlos Tevez. Watch MOTD, the second goal was pure class.

As things are going its been a good day for me. Chelsea have beaten Coventry 2-0 and Manchester United also lead 2-0 with the goals coming from Carlos Tevez. Watch MOTD, the second goal was pure class.

I'd have prefered semi's as fulham, cov, burnley and us any day!!!

Being at home, at this stage of the cup should make a difference.surely the crowd will rise to this!

Fellaini's due a good game, and he should be getting over his problem, other wise Moyes wouldn't have put him on in the last couple of games.It's just about match fitness now, he had started to look decent before the injury.

Saha probably will be super sub, let's hope he's not needed.

Perhaps this is Dan Goslings year in the FA cup, he can be a goal threat.

Key men for Everton Neville and Cahill.

Team spirit, home advantage, Tim Cahill..........2-0.

I couldnt agree more with blue250. Us being at home at Goodison is going to be a HUGE boost for us. I have not been happy with the play of the team for the past two matches but two pts away from home (barcodes, and blackburn) is better than none.

as for Fellaini i see him playing well. Its not like he hasnt been horrible, coming off a back injury is tough especially coming from such a league like the Belgian league he could be out of the squad for a few weeks and play again and not miss a beat in that league. Thats why the prem ship is the best league in the world. Fellaini needs to get his legs back hopefully he will get the start and have a positive showing against boro....he could be a big help. Cahill and Osman and Nev need to play well for us as well.

I am not really sure if i have put my finger on Jack Rod yet, he is a great young player. I dont know if it is the fact that he doesnt do anything wrong. or just goes missing at points during the game. i felt like he went missing at Rovers. Hopefully he can have a positive showing and net a cheeky goal in the CUP for us.

advantage EVERTON...Goodison Park for an FA CUP game...i would PAY a lot of money to be at that stadium tom when the wistle blows.

I could die a happy man..being at the game tom.

bhoys in blue. get the 2-0 W....To-Gay will be in jags left pocket..

Boro are shit. This match depends solely on what team shows up for us. If we play the way we can then there is nothing they can do to stop us no matter how well they play. I think we will roll them and go on to win the cup. 2-0. Cahill and Fellaini both from set pieces. COYB

I just can't see where the goals are going to come from. We need another performance from Gosling like his last performance against Boro' or the SUnderland game. I would also like to see Baxter included in some capacity, obviously not starting though. At the moment you can see that things are not really working with the "creative" players we are currently fielding. We need to adapt. We coped without strikers becasue we where still creating chances. Now we have to play without many strikers and no or little creativity. ALso everytime a player goes down after a tackle i think i will actually be terrified. One more injury is just going to be a joke.

I can see a dull 0-0.

I agree with everythying you say Jamie (for once :lol: ) other than the score. I think we'll be pressing forward hoping that Lescott can grab a goal only to be hit on the break, unfortunately it will happen twice and we'll lose 2 - 0. I feel that badly about this game that my only comfort is the fact that if I'm wrong I'll be over the moon, but I honestly believe I've got it right <_< :mellow:

Bloody hell! Why is Jagielka at right back again? He's a solid defender, we should be keeping him in the centre and bringing Lars in on the right. Yobo is a good defender I know but if we tinker too much we will pay the price.

It's good to see that Rodwell and Pienaar are in the team, they will provide some good attacking options along with Cahill who looks to be our striker for the afternoon. I reckon that Saha will get on towards the end, tired relegation legs from Boro will play right to his strength as he grabs one, maybe two goals for us.

VDM there too, I'm a fan of his. I hope he gets a run out, he may have to replace Fellaini after he's booked (in the 7th minute :angry:)

COYB!!

Edited by dark