IGNORED

Cahill To Miss The World Cup

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

I dont think Cahill will be playing for skippies in this years world cup which is good news for us since he needs a well earned good rest.

Sorry tim... but Everton is much more important than plaing for your skippies in the world cup since they had no divine rights to qualify for it

What is wrong with you Reg.

Yes it would be good for Tim to have a rest but everything he has been working for over the last 2-4 years might be gone now.

What do clubs and countries have to do to to deserve a place.

I for one hope that Tim is fit in time to play in the world cup and would be happy with an England vs Aussie final with England winning 5 v 4 with Phil Neville scoring the winner after a hatrick from Cahill

Difficult one because of the possible cosequences of losing our best players but I love watching Evertonians in the World/European Cups. I've supported Sweden with Limpar, Alexanderssenssensson and Linderoth and Gravesen for the Danes...I'll shout my arse off for Portugal if Nuno Valente is playing and I'd fucking love to see TC play out of his skin for the Skips..I'll also say a little prayer to the Almighty Dixie in the sky that they come home safe to Goodison B) .

Edited by mikeo

i was looking forward to seeing timmy in the world cup, scoring the winner against brazil, he might still make it yet from what the reports say. but then again if he doesnt make it at least we dont have him in the shop window for rich clubs to come sniffing.

id be gutted for him though if he doesnt play!

i hope that tim gets to play for the aussies, after all, every player wants to represent their country dont they? look how much arteta wants to play for spain, and in the same sense beattie for england. australia will need all the help they can get what with their keeper (i cant spell his name), viduka and i think kewell, all being injured. and they have brazil in their group. TC will get the chance to play against some of the worlds biggest football stars, an experience he wont want to miss and i hope he gets to do it. however it is a worry that another team will come in for him. but if the likes of man u come in for him, he will probs only be a bench warmer anyway and he wont want that. at least he will get regular starts at GP.

Reg no one has a divine right to qualify for the world cup and its the first time Australia have quaified for it in about 20 or 30 years so don't really know what you've got against them. I hope Timmy comes good for the WC as the Aussies could really do with him and he loves playing for them more than anything. It also gives Everton a lot of publicity in this part of the world which can only be a good thing.