IGNORED

Pavlyuchenko

Considering Tottenham payed 14 million for him I doubt he'll come cheap. I agree with you Mark in that I too think he's a good player, hasn't had the best season at the Spurs but we all know how good Moyes is at bringing the best out of players if he did come here, however I still think he'll probably be out of our price range.

Owen is better.

Crouch is better.

Bent is better.

Jo is better.

Too many people are better than Pavlyuchenko and he would cost a fair bit to come to Goodison. He hasn't had a fantastic season with Tottenham in his first year and I would be gutted if we signing him. I want us to get Micheal Owen. He's the best bet for the club and player. Nevermind Pavlyuchenko he can stay at Tottenham and get past Defoe and Keane.

(N)

not sure on him not a bad player but couldn't really see spurs sellin him anyway.harry redknapp said in the press a few weeks back that almost every one of his players has been linked with a move away from spurs, but he said he doesn't need to sell to buy unlike many other teams this summer.

personally i thought pogrebnyak from zenit st petersburg was a much better prospect than pavlychenko last season and only missed out on the euro's with russia through injury.he was arshavin strike partner.don't know what he's been like this season however

That said he was fantastic in euro....

And? That was European Championships with a totally differant team. He hasn't handled the Premiership and you get the feeling that another season like the one he has had and he'll find himself back in Russia. I don't want him to come to Everton at the moment because there is far, far better out there. I'm glad that c1982 posted what he did, music to my ears.

Yes, we should give him another year to asses him in the fast-paced English game. From the first season he hasn't been worth what Tottenham payed for him and if he dosen't make a chance drastically Redknapp will be selling. I woulden't really like to see him here becasue there are better options available and when the time does come to sell him we will have already found someone to link up with Yakubu.

It's a no from me, and even if he was good enough the fee that we would have to pay would be incredibly high for what he's capable of. Just not that good for us, not a step foreward.