IGNORED

Congratulations To United

Guest efctaxi

1. Think they deserve it for being the best side for the majority of the season.

2. Another team in red didn't win it, and so we'll just have to wait until August to again hear the dulcet tones of

'this year is our year'.... again.

3. Do we get some more money as part of the Rooney deal for them winning another trophy?

Donkey I'm sure that the Rooney deal has well been paid now. I'm not sure but I think that we get nothing from Manchester United's success. They have been the better team over the season and I actually dont mind United. I like how they play and have fantastic players in each position.

Just beautiful..... Watching MOTD and seeing Hansen and Lawrenson have to suck the bitter pill and praise United. Quality... Hansen is such a sour faced twat anyway!

Head over to YouTube! :lol:AHHA!

Guest efctaxi
Donkey I'm sure that the Rooney deal has well been paid now. I'm not sure but I think that we get nothing from Manchester United's success. They have been the better team over the season and I actually dont mind United. I like how they play and have fantastic players in each position.

Head over to YouTube! :lol:AHHA!

Linky ?

agreed.. would be nice to see someone else win it though, other than l****pool of course :lol:

yes i would to. premier league is far to predictable. the first four spots are always the same teams.

So lets get crazy...

EVERTON WIN PREMIER LEAGUE 09-10 :smile_anim:

yes i would to. premier league is far to predictable. the first four spots are always the same teams.

So lets get crazy...

EVERTON WIN PREMIER LEAGUE 09-10 :smile_anim:

Even crazy people would call you crazy for suggesting that :D

4 or 5 good signings and it isn't impossible .

yes i thought about it, and we never really struggle against the top4.

the only games that we didn't deserve any points was liverpool home and Man u at trafford.

that's 2 out of 8 games against the top 4. besides that we also had alot of bad luck with the injuries of our best players+ a pretty shitty start.

if luck was on our side, we could have easily reached top4, or is that wishful thinking?

if luck was on our side, we could have easily reached top4, or is that wishful thinking?

We lack the depth and consistancy as we are at the moment.

Given another 4/5 decent quality players and luck with injuries we could challenge top four.

Given another world class midfielder, possibly a right back, first round knock-outs in all the cups and zero injuries we could even win the thing....or at least finish second to ManU.

Just beautiful..... Watching MOTD and seeing Hansen and Lawrenson have to suck the bitter pill and praise United. Quality... Hansen is such a sour faced twat anyway!

Lawro is the biggest Manc lover of all. :lol:

Anyway.

Congrats to Man Utd. The best side won the title unfortunately.

Like Rafa, however, I've been disgusted by the behaviour of SAF this season.

Lawro is the biggest Manc lover of all. :lol:

Anyway.

Congrats to Man Utd. The best side won the title unfortunately.

Like Rafa, however, I've been disgusted by the behaviour of SAF this season.

In my books Rafa's behaviour has been more disgusting than SAF. He has seemed like a petulant little child for the majority. The only manager within the top four to have even a shred of humility and decency is Guus Hiddink who will be a great miss when he leaves. A great manager and a great man. Both Rafa and SAF could learn something, or at least Rafa could start winning titles to warrent his complete arrogance.

In my books Rafa's behaviour has been more disgusting than SAF. He has seemed like a petulant little child for the majority. The only manager within the top four to have even a shred of humility and decency is Guus Hiddink who will be a great miss when he leaves. A great manager and a great man. Both Rafa and SAF could learn something, or at least Rafa could start winning titles to warrent his complete arrogance.

At least SAF congratulated the Shite when they won the CL, Bitter Benitez's actions don't surprise me in the slightest, I expected it, his attitude belongs in the play ground and even there he would be laughed at. One thing is certain he is losing the Shite support in the country so long may the graceless twat have his tantrums, he is a pathetic toss pot but then thats been said before

Thanks to all Toffees who have been generous in this thread, it confirms my personal experiences of EFC fans, including a few who have become close friends. I'm sure this generosity has nothing to do with Liverpool being the alternative winners :lol:

Guest efctaxi
Thanks to all Toffees who have been generous in this thread, it confirms my personal experiences of EFC fans, including a few who have become close friends. I'm sure this generosity has nothing to do with Liverpool being the alternative winners :lol:

I thought you had played well for much of the season , got some decisions that went your way a little , and probably just nicked it midseason with a great run .

It's possible that the 2nd half of the season has seen Liverpool play the better football , but they probably wrecked their own heads with Rafa's comments mid way .

Should be an interesting season next year , and hopefully we might be able to build on and give you a bit of a fight :D

I thought you had played well for much of the season , got some decisions that went your way a little , and probably just nicked it midseason with a great run .

It's possible that the 2nd half of the season has seen Liverpool play the better football , but they probably wrecked their own heads with Rafa's comments mid way .

Should be an interesting season next year , and hopefully we might be able to build on and give you a bit of a fight :D

Moyes has been brilliant at Goodison, no doubt. With such a limited budget he has pushed Everton to their potential again. Nobody can argue with his achievements. I know he is spoken of as a future United manager. What do you think? You guys know him best.

Edited by Salford6

Guest efctaxi
Moyes has been brilliant at Goodison, no doubt. With such a limited budget he has pushed Everton to their potential again. Nobody can argue with his achievements. I know he is spoken of as a future United manager. What do you think? You guys know him best.

Are you here to wish us luck or sound out Moyes :D

That debate deserves a thread of it's own :lol:

Are you here to wish us luck or sound out Moyes :D

That debate deserves a thread of it's own :lol:

Fair point :lol:

In all honesty I don't think he's big enough for United, but then again who could fill Fergie's shoes? I don't envy his successor. Mourinho is the only name I can come up with, but would his style be too dull for United fans ?

Guest efctaxi
Fair point :lol:

In all honesty I don't think he's big enough for United, but then again who could fill Fergie's shoes? I don't envy his successor. Mourinho is the only name I can come up with, but would his style be too dull for United fans ?

Wenger ?